Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
New 2019 Suzuki DR-Z125L $3,299
Here comes the 2019 DR-Z125L to make sure young and smaller stature riders can tackle the dirt. Larger 19-inch front and 16-inch rear tires, as well as a front disc brake, deliver big bike performance to a size-appropriate motorcycle. Styled to mirror Suzuki’s Championship-winning RM-Z and RMX models, this DR-Z promotes a more race-oriented look, while the sharp handling and strong low-end and mid-range power provide the get-up-and-go that defines off-road bikes. The looks are a testament that you can’t judge a book by its cover, because the DR-Z125L is an unassuming package packed with loads of fun.Features may include:
Rev up. When you’ve got a Suzuki off-road motorcycle, the whole world looks a little different. You start seeing trails, desert, and single-track everywhere you look. Even a rainy day just means more mud to play in. Expect loads of torque across a wide powerband with high-rpm muscle to spare.Engine Features
- Compact, 124cc, four-stroke, single cylinder, SOHC, air-cooled engine provides strong low- to mid-range power delivery that can be easily handled.
- Precise digital CDI ignition system has an ignition-timing map that’s tuned to optimize the engine’s power characteristics.
- Mikuni VM20SS carburetor contributes to excellent throttle response.
- Five-speed transmission with link-type gearshift system allows for precise operation and gives a positive feel.
- Easy-pull, rack-and-pinion manual clutch lets the rider control takeoffs and power delivery.
- Lightweight, high-rigidity steel pipe frame and rear beam-style swingarm are designed specifically to create a compact, mid-sized off-road machine.
- Lightweight aluminum rims (19-inch front/16-inch rear) for reduced weight contribute to agile handling and smooth suspension performance.
- The seat and bodywork design provides a seamless surface for easy maneuverability.
2019 Suzuki DR-Z125L Specifications
Trim Body Style
BodystyleOff-Road / Dirt Bike
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources