2019 Suzuki DR-Z125L
Off-Road / Dirt Bike Motorcycle for sale by Beach Boulevard Motorsports in Jacksonville, Georgia 32246
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
2019 Suzuki DR-Z125L
Here comes the 2019 DR-Z125L to make sure young and smaller stature riders can tackle the dirt. Larger 19-inch front and 16-inch rear tires, as well as a front disc brake, deliver big bike performance to a size-appropriate motorcycle. Styled to mirror Suzuki’s Championship-winning RM-Z and RMX models, this DR-Z promotes a more race-oriented look, while the sharp handling and strong low-end and mid-range power provide the get-up-and-go that defines off-road bikes. The looks are a testament that you can’t judge a book by its cover, because the DR-Z125L is an unassuming package packed with loads of fun.Features may include:
Rev up. When you’ve got a Suzuki off-road motorcycle, the whole world looks a little different. You start seeing trails, desert, and single-track everywhere you look. Even a rainy day just means more mud to play in. Expect loads of torque across a wide powerband with high-rpm muscle to spare.Engine Features
- Compact, 124cc, four-stroke, single cylinder, SOHC, air-cooled engine provides strong low- to mid-range power delivery that can be easily handled.
- Precise digital CDI ignition system has an ignition-timing map that’s tuned to optimize the engine’s power characteristics.
- Mikuni VM20SS carburetor contributes to excellent throttle response.
- Five-speed transmission with link-type gearshift system allows for precise operation and gives a positive feel.
- Easy-pull, rack-and-pinion manual clutch lets the rider control takeoffs and power delivery.
- Lightweight, high-rigidity steel pipe frame and rear beam-style swingarm are designed specifically to create a compact, mid-sized off-road machine.
- Lightweight aluminum rims (19-inch front/16-inch rear) for reduced weight contribute to agile handling and smooth suspension performance.
- The seat and bodywork design provides a seamless surface for easy maneuverability.
Thank You For Choosing Beach Blvd Motorsports--the #1 Selection of Yamaha, Suzuki and KTM motorcycles, ATVs and Watercraft, as well as the Best deals on fishing boats from Ranger, Tidewater and Sailfish! We are conveniently located in Jacksonville Florida. Our Service Department has over 120 years of combined experience with Motorcycle Repair and Full Motorcycle Service and one of the few Dyno Machines in the area. Our Parts Department has access to anything you could ever need for your vehicle and tons in-stock and ready to purchase! We ride Motorcycles, ATVs and Offroad Side by Sides. We enjoy Fishing, Hunting and Boating. We are a Premiere High Output Yamaha Waverunner Dealer. We also Service Yamaha Outboard motors. We proudly Sell and Service Preowned Honda, Kawasaki, Seadoo, Harley Davidson, Ducati, Triumph, Polaris, Arctic Cat, Can am, and many more.. Beach Blvd motorsports sponsors many Community Rides and Events so join us and. Check our calendar often or become a fan on Facebook.
Beach Blvd Motorsports is a short ride from St. Augustine, Orange Park, St. Johns, Fleming Island, Yulee, Green Cove Springs, Gainesville, Keystone Heights, Palm Coast, Fernandina, Tampa, Orlando, Daytona Beach, Ponte Vedra, Atlantic Beach Florida and not far from Brunswick, or Savannah Georgia.
SubcategoryOff-Road / Dirt Bike
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info