2019 Suzuki DR-Z50
Off-Road / Dirt Bike Motorcycle for sale by Manassas Honda Kawasaki Suzuki - MHKS in MANASSAS, Virginia 20110
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
The 2019 Suzuki DR-Z50 is the ideal way to introduce young beginning riders to the sport of motorcycling. This compact, Suzuki-built mini-bike brings ease and convenience to riders just getting started on two wheels. With an automatic clutch, three-speed transmission, electric starting, and a low 22-inch seat height, this race-styled bike will help build confidence and riding ability for young supervised riders. The 49cc engine delivers a smooth, controllable power band, and adult supervisors can adjust its power level so young riders can learn at a proper pace.
This motorcycle can be in the family for years, thanks to its rugged construction and sturdy 10-inch wheels; the Suzuki DR-Z50 combines a reliable engine with quality running gear that’s built to last. The 2019 DR-Z50 is the ideal way to get your whole family involved in motorcycling!Features may include:
Rev up. When you’ve got a Suzuki off-road motorcycle, the whole world looks a little different. You start seeing trails, desert, and single-track everywhere you look. Even a rainy day just means more mud to play in. Expect loads of torque across a wide powerband with high-rpm muscle to spare.ENGINE
- Powered by a reliable, 49cc, four-stroke engine, the DR-Z50 has plenty of torque to deliver the right level of controllable performance for a younger rider.
- The DR-Z50’s engine has a smooth power band with peak power that can be controlled via the adjustable throttle limiter that allows supervising adults to control engine output to suit the rider’s ability.
- Starting the DR-Z50 requires a simple push of the electric start button. Riders can also kick-start the bike, so a fun day of riding is always available.
- The easy-to-use automatic clutch smoothly transmits power through the three-speed transmission, so beginning riders learn key-shifting techniques, while discovering the joy of riding.
- Inverted front forks have a RM-Z-inspired design to produce enjoyable riding on a variety of terrain surfaces, with 3.8 inches of front wheel travel to absorb bumps.
- Aggressive RM-Z-inspired styling with bright yellow bodywork and matching graphics let the rider enjoy a big bike look and appeal.
- The DR-Z50 is designed for use by children and off-road use only—do not use on public roads. Single rider only—weight limit 40 kg (88 pounds).
- The DR-Z50 is not recommended for children under age seven. Parental supervision is required during operation. Rider must always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Ride safely and be thoughtful of others.
- Six-month limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits are available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for DR-Z50 families are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
Vehicle History Report
SubcategoryOff-Road / Dirt Bike
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info