2019 Suzuki GSX250R
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
The 2019 GSX250R is a fully faired street machine that brings the excitement and riding satisfaction of Suzuki’s sportbike heritage to a broader audience. Built to introduce Suzuki fun and reliability to new riders, this sportbike has smart performance, engaging styling, and comfort features that will appeal to a broad base of enthusiasts.
This approachable street sportbike features a proven, twin cylinder, fuel injected engine wrapped in stylish full-fairing bodywork. With responsive yet easy-to-control performance, exceptional fuel efficiency, nimble handling, and a comfortable riding position, the GSX250R is equally at home on the daily commute as it is on extended outings.
A low seat height, slim fuel tank, and overall light weight make the GSX250R an exciting and unintimidating ride. Ten-spoke aluminum wheels and tuned KYB suspension keep the bike nimble and responsive for city streets as well as open roads. With a four-gallon fuel tank and highly efficient powerplant, the GSX250R has a riding range of well over 250 miles.
The GSX250R is part of Suzuki’s unrivaled selection of small-displacement motorcycles created specifically to appeal to a variety of riders. From the unique VanVan 200 to the fuel efficient DR200S DualSport to the classic-looking TU250X, to the GSX250R sportbike, Suzuki provides an assortment of sensible, accessible models to choose from.Features may include:
Built to own the racetrack and let loose on the streets. Since 1985, the GSX-R has been continuously refined to deliver new levels of performance and agility. This legacy of innovation continues with over 1 million legends made.ENGINE
- The 248cc, parallel-twin engine that powers the GSX250R has been refined to maximize low- to mid-range torque to deliver a power characteristic that emphasizes ease of control.
- Intelligent engine design and fuel-injection (EFI) tuning yields class-leading fuel economy while satisfying world-wide emission requirements.
- The EFI also stabilizes the engine idle and helps provide nearly linear throttle response for clean, exciting performance.
- Suzukis sporting essence is present in the GSX250R’s full bodywork that features an aggressive style with a futuristic flair. Select styling cues from historic and current Suzuki sportbikes appeal to both new and experienced riders.
- The fairing routes cooling air to the radiator while moving hot air from the engine away from the rider.
- The front of the motorcycle features unique dual LED position lights, angular fairing-mounted mirrors, and an effective sport windshield that incorporates slots to reduce wind buffeting.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info