2019 Suzuki GSX-S1000
Street Motorcycle for sale by Freedom Powersports of Canton in Canton, Georgia 30114
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
As much as a GSX-R1000 owns the racetrack, the 2019 GSX-S1000 owns the street. Developed using the attributes of the championship-winning 2005-2008 generation GSX-R1000 engine, this naked sportbike carries Suzuki’s performance spirit to every ride. The GSX-R connection does not stop there, as the GSX-S1000 shares other chassis technology and components so this bike can carve up the corners while providing all-day riding comfort.
It’s more than just an attitude, a spirit, or a lineage though; it’s about performance-packed hard parts evolving from one generation to the next. The GSX-S1000’s 999cc inline four-cylinder powerplant is based on the legendary long-stroke GSX-R1000 engine. That generation engine is the ideal choice to build a liter-class, naked sportbike around, as it makes strong peak power with a robust torque curve that delivers street-dominating power.
For 2019, further refinement to the engine’s throttle control mechanism helps the rider smoothly apply the power on any type of road. There are electronic rider aids lifted from Suzuki’s supersport bikes, such as the Suzuki Advanced Traction Control System, plus the Suzuki Easy Start and Low RPM Assist systems.
The chassis also benefits from GSX-R influence, through the fully adjustable, inverted KYB fork and easy-to-adjust rear shock. Stopping performance is stellar via the dual, ABS-equipped radial-mounted, four-piston front calipers and 310mm floating rotors. The wide Renthal Fatbar handlebar provides a comfortable reach and the proper leverage to hustle the GSX-S1000 through the corners. Top that chassis performance off with aggressive styling coated with Pearl Glacier White paint and sparkling blue wheels, and you have a naked sportbike ready to attack the road as it turns heads on the street.Features may include:
Get a grip on a whole new standard. Striking looks. Comfort. Power. Versatility. Our standards deliver easy ergonomics, modern style, and metro muscle in dynamite packages. Whatever type of riding you prefer, our standards can handle it.ENGINE
- The strong, four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 999cc, inline-four engine is designed to provide smooth throttle response and controlled acceleration.
- Ventilation holes between the cylinders reduce pumping loss within the crankcase so the engine can deliver more power and torque.
- Long-stroke GSX-R engine design has broad low- to mid-range power and torque that is ideal for street riding.
- The race-proven six-speed close-ratio transmission features vertically staggered shafts to reduce overall engine length.
- The SCAS clutch increases plate pressure under acceleration yet acts as a slipper clutch to smooth the engine response during engine braking and corner entry.
- This large diameter, wet multi-plate clutch uses a precise cable-activated release, providing the rider with superb friction-point feel.
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info