2019 Suzuki GSX-S750
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
The GSX-S750Z blends GSX-R750-derived engine performance with an ergonomically sound chassis to fashion a naked sportbike that gathers attention everywhere you ride it thanks to its dark, sinister appearance. The GSX-S750Z’s aggressive styling with blacked out engine and chassis components set it apart from other middleweight sportbikes, and many of those competitors cost considerably more to purchase and own.
As with the GSX-S1000, this GSX-S750Z inherits its heart and soul from Suzuki’s MotoGP race experience and the 30-year heritage of the GSX-R750. With strong, torque-rich engine power and a suite of rider-assist features, this GSX-S750Z is ready to capture hearts and turn heads as the performance value leader in its class.
This is the perfect sportbike response to the craving of today’s discriminating riders, as the GSX-S750Z looks great and outperforms other entries in the class. It is nimble, comfortable, and an exhilarating, fun ride that retains Suzuki’s heritage of quality and reliability.
Features may include:
- Potent 749cc four-cylinder, fuel injected engine uses 2005 GSX-R750 architecture so the power delivery is an excellent bled of strong low end and a muscular top end.
- Using the K5 generation GSX-R engine architecture also permits a shorter chassis, which greatly enhances handling. This also makes the GSX-S750 ABS the only motorcycle in its class with an engine with SuperSport lineage.
- Ventilation holes are added to the bottom side of each cylinder in the GSX-S750 ABS crankcase. The holes reduce pumping loss to help produce power and gain fuel economy.
- The race-proven, six-speed, close-ratio transmission features vertically staggered shafts to reduce overall engine length.
- The shorter final gear ratio enables the new GSX-S750 ABS to accelerate quicker than the prior model, while the additional engine power maintains the same top speed potential.
- Large diameter, wet multi-plate clutch is derived from a GSX-R750 design to easily transmit power, while the rack-and-pinion clutch release provides the rider with superb friction-point feel.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info