2019 Suzuki GSX-S750
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
The GSX-S750Z ABS blends GSX-R750-derived engine performance with an ergonomically sound chassis to fashion a naked sportbike that’s at home in the city, out on country roads, or even cruising down the interstate.
The GSX-S750 ABS’s aggressive styling really stands out, as its bright Pearl Glacier White body work and sparkling blue wheels are complemented by the blacked out engine and chassis components. The bike’s special appearance, strong performance, and comfortable riding posture set it apart from other middleweight sportbikes, and many of those competitors cost considerably more to purchase and own.
As with the GSX-S1000, this GSX-S750 ABS inherits its heart and soul from Suzuki’s MotoGP race experience and the 30-year heritage of the GSX-R750. With strong, torque-rich engine power and a suite of rider-assist features, this GSX-S750 ABS is ready to capture hearts and turn heads as the performance value leader in its class.
This is the perfect sportbike response to the craving of today’s discriminating riders, as the GSX-S750 ABS looks great and outperforms other entries in the class. It is nimble, comfortable, and an exhilarating, fun ride that retains Suzuki’s heritage of quality and reliability.
Features may include:
Get a grip on a whole new standard. Striking looks. Comfort. Power. Versatility. Our standards deliver easy ergonomics, modern style, and metro muscle in dynamite packages. Whatever type of riding you prefer, our standards can handle it.ENGINE
- Potent 749cc four-cylinder, fuel injected engine uses 2005 GSX-R750 architecture so the power delivery is an excellent bled of strong low end and a muscular top end.
- Using the K5 generation GSX-R engine architecture also permits a shorter chassis, which greatly enhances handling. This also makes the GSX-S750 ABS the only motorcycle in its class with an engine with SuperSport lineage.
- Ventilation holes are added to the bottom side of each cylinder in the GSX-S750 ABS crankcase. The holes reduce pumping loss to help produce power and gain fuel economy.
- The race-proven, six-speed, close-ratio transmission features vertically staggered shafts to reduce overall engine length.
- The shorter final gear ratio enables the new GSX-S750 ABS to accelerate quicker than the prior model, while the additional engine power maintains the same top speed potential.
- Large diameter, wet multi-plate clutch is derived from a GSX-R750 design to easily transmit power, while the rack-and-pinion clutch release provides the rider with superb friction-point feel.
- With styling influenced by the GSX-S1000, but with its own aggressive turn, the GSX-S750 ABS new bodywork looks wild and forceful yet keeps the rider comfortable at all times.
- The new headlight nacelle provides a visual focal point while the under-cowl connects the chassis styling to the engine and new exhaust system.
- Frame design combines the advantages of a compact tubular-style street bike frame and a twin-spar sportbike frame to deliver a dynamic ride. A reasonable sport riding position is created by a carefully crafted relationship between the handlebars, footrests, and seat.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info