2019 Suzuki GSX-S750
Street Motorcycle for sale by Beach Boulevard Motorsports in Jacksonville, Georgia 32246
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
2019 Suzuki GSX-S750Z
The GSX-S750Z blends GSX-R750-derived engine performance with an ergonomically sound chassis to fashion a naked sportbike that gathers attention everywhere you ride it thanks to its dark, sinister appearance. The GSX-S750Z’s aggressive styling with blacked out engine and chassis components set it apart from other middleweight sportbikes, and many of those competitors cost considerably more to purchase and own.
As with the GSX-S1000, this GSX-S750Z inherits its heart and soul from Suzuki’s MotoGP race experience and the 30-year heritage of the GSX-R750. With strong, torque-rich engine power and a suite of rider-assist features, this GSX-S750Z is ready to capture hearts and turn heads as the performance value leader in its class.
This is the perfect sportbike response to the craving of today’s discriminating riders, as the GSX-S750Z looks great and outperforms other entries in the class. It is nimble, comfortable, and an exhilarating, fun ride that retains Suzuki’s heritage of quality and reliability.
Features may include:
- Potent 749cc four-cylinder fuel injected engine uses 2005 GSX-R750 architecture, so the power delivery is an excellent blend of strong low end and a muscular top end.
- Using the K5-generation GSX-R engine architecture also permits a shorter chassis, which greatly enhances handling. This also makes the GSX-S750 the only motorcycle in its class with an engine with SuperSport lineage.
- Ventilation holes are machined into the bottom side of each cylinder in the GSX-S750Z crankcase. The holes reduce pumping loss to help produce power and gain fuel economy.
- The race-proven, six-speed, close-ratio transmission features vertically staggered shafts to reduce overall engine length.
- The shorter, final gear ratio enables the GSX-S750Z to accelerate quicker than the prior model while the additional engine power maintains the same top speed potential.
- Large-diameter, wet multi-plate clutch is derived from a GSX-R750 design to easily transmit power while the rack-and-pinion clutch release provides the rider with superb friction-point feel.
Thank You For Choosing Beach Blvd Motorsports--the #1 Selection of Yamaha, Suzuki and KTM motorcycles, ATVs and Watercraft, as well as the Best deals on fishing boats from Ranger, Tidewater! We are conveniently located in Jacksonville Florida. Our Service Department has over 120 years of combined experience with Motorcycle Repair and Full Motorcycle Service and one of the few Dyno Machines in the area. Our Parts Department has access to anything you could ever need for your vehicle and tons in-stock and ready to purchase! We ride Motorcycles, ATVs and Offroad Side by Sides. We enjoy Fishing, Hunting and Boating. We are a Premiere High Output Yamaha Waverunner Dealer. We also Service Yamaha Outboard motors. We proudly Sell and Service Preowned Honda, Kawasaki, Seadoo, Harley Davidson, Ducati, Triumph, Polaris, Arctic Cat, Can am, and many more.. Beach Blvd motorsports sponsors many Community Rides and Events so join us and. Check our calendar often or become a fan on Facebook.
Beach Blvd Motorsports is a short ride from St. Augustine, Orange Park, St. Johns, Fleming Island, Yulee, Green Cove Springs, Gainesville, Keystone Heights, Palm Coast, Fernandina, Tampa, Orlando, Daytona Beach, Ponte Vedra, Atlantic Beach Florida and not far from Brunswick, or Savannah Georgia.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info