ATV Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info
New 2019 Suzuki KingQuad 400 $6,499
In 1983, Suzuki introduced the worlds first 4-wheel ATV. Today, Suzuki ATVs are everywhere. From the most remote areas to the most everyday tasks, youll find the KingQuad powering a rider onward. Across the board, our KingQuad lineup is an exceptional group of ATVs.
The 2019 Suzuki KingQuad 400FSi features a 5-speed manual-shift transmission and semi-automatic clutch for those who favor a bit sportier performance. It cranks out an impressive amount of torque and has an incredibly wide powerband for exceptional performance on the trail or on the job. A high-performance iridium spark plug and refined Pulsed-secondary AIR-injection (PAIR) system help provide outstanding fuel efficiency, clean emissions, and great performance.
The 2019 KingQuad 400FSi features a new KingQuad logo plus a choice of Flame Red or Terra Green body colors.
Features may include:
Tackle the toughest jobs in no time with the power and performance of a Suzuki Utility ATV. Time for a little fun on the job? With adventure-inspiring ergonomics, powerful engines, and suspension that is ready to climb over just about anything, we’ve got you covered there too.
- The KingQuad 400FSi’s fuel-injected 376 cc 4-stroke, 4-valve engine produces efficient power and driveablity
- Suzukis class-leading fuel injection smooth’s power output, especially in the mid-to-high range, and provides excellent cold starting. The system uses 3-D maps for optimum ignition, creating responsive yet environmentally compliant performance
- Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS) uses an oil cooler and thermostat-controlled cooling fan to shed engine heat during hard work or cargo hauling
- 5-speed transmission with semi-automatic clutch with reverse allows the rider to select the ideal gear for maximum traction and fuel efficiency
- Select 2WD or 4WD with the flip of a handlebar-mounted lever. The shaft drive system is reliable and durable and is nearly maintenance-free
- Torque-sensing limited-slip front differential provides maximum traction and light steering when in 4WD mode
- Sporty bodywork features sharply angled, high-clearance fenders
- Suzukis exclusive T-shaped seat delivers rider mobility during sport riding or tackling difficult terrain. It’s also plush for extended riding comfort
- Overall length is under 82 inches (208 cm), so the KingQuad fits into a 6.5-foot truck bed for easy transportation
- Dual 35W headlights (with high and low settings) are part of the distinctive KingQuad grille appearance. Bright taillight helps make the ATV visible in dark conditions
- Heavy-duty front and rear cargo racks let you take advantage of the ATV’s superb load capabilities. Wrinkle paint finish on the racks and front bumper is durable and scratch resistant
- LCD instrumentation includes speedometer, odometer, trip meter, hour meter, clock, fuel gauge and indicators for reverse, neutral, oil and FI
- Minimum Operator Age: 16 Years Old
2019 Suzuki KingQuad 400 Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources