2019 Suzuki KingQuad 400
ATVs and side-by-sides serve similar purposes, but have some key differences.
Along with making sure everything is mechanically sound, you need to make sure you find the one that best suits your needs
In 1983, Suzuki introduced the worlds first 4-wheel ATV. Today, Suzuki ATVs are everywhere. From the most remote areas to the most everyday tasks, youll find the KingQuad powering a rider onward. Across the board, our KingQuad lineup is an exceptional group of ATVs.
Whether you’re working hard or getting away from it all, the 2019 Suzuki KingQuad 400ASi helps you every step of the way. The fully automatic Quadmatic™ transmission has 2WD and 4WD modes to handle rough trail conditions while completing even the most demanding chores. Along with exceptional engine performance across the powerband, its high-performance iridium spark plug and Pulsed-secondary AIR-injection (PAIR) system helps provide outstanding fuel efficiency and clean emissions.
The 2019 KingQuad 400ASi features a new KingQuad logo plus expanded choices of body colors that include Flame Red, Terra Green, Solid Matte Sword Black, and Solid Special White.
Features may include:
Tackle the toughest jobs in no time with the power and performance of a Suzuki Utility ATV. Time for a little fun on the job? With adventure-inspiring ergonomics, powerful engines, and suspension that is ready to climb over just about anything, we’ve got you covered there too.
- The KingQuad 400ASi’s fuel-injected 376cc 4-stroke, 4-valve engine produces efficient power and driveablity
- Suzukis class-leading fuel injection smooths power output, especially in the mid-to-high range, and provides excellent cold starting. The system uses 3-D maps for optimum ignition, creating responsive yet environmentally compliant performance
- Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS) uses an oil cooler and thermostat-controlled cooling fan to shed engine heat during hard work or cargo hauling
- The Quadmatic™ transmission is a fully automatic, CVT (continuously variable transmission) with selectable high/low sub-transmission and reverse for maximum traction and fuel efficiency
- Automotive gate-type gearshift lever lets you conveniently choose high or low range, neutral or reverse
- Select 2WD & 4WD with the flip of a handlebar-mounted lever. The shaft drive system is reliable and durable, and is nearly maintenance-free
- Sporty bodywork features sharply angled, high-clearance fenders
- Suzukis plush T-shaped seat delivers rider mobility during sport or difficult terrain riding. Overall length is under 82 inches (208 cm) so the KingQuad fits into a 6.5-foot truck bed for easy transportation
- Independent front A-arm suspension offers smooth performance and remarkable ground clearance with 6.7 inches (170.1 mm) of wheel travel
- Dual 35W headlights (with high and low settings) are part of the distinctive KingQuad grille appearance. Bright taillight helps make the ATV visible in dark conditions
- Heavy-duty front and rear cargo racks let you take advantage of the ATV’s superb load capabilities. Wrinkle paint finish on the racks and front bumper is durable and scratch resistant
- LCD instrumentation includes speedometer, odometer, trip meter, hour meter, clock, fuel gauge and indicators for reverse, neutral, oil and FI
- Minimum Operator Age: 16 Years Old
ATV Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info