2019 Suzuki RM85
Off-Road / Dirt Bike Motorcycle for sale by Freedom Powersports of Huntsville in Huntsville, Alabama 35803
Freedom Powersports of Huntsville
Huntsville, AL 35803
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
The 2019 RM85 continues to carry on the powerful tradition of racing excellence in the Suzuki motocross family. The reliable two-stroke engine produces smooth power at any rpm with an emphasis on low- to mid-range performance. Just like its larger RM-Z cousins, the RM85 delivers class-leading handling for both experienced racers and rookie riders alike. With its smooth power delivery and lightweight handling, the RM85 is the perfect motocross bike for anyone learning to race—and striving to win!Features may include:
Mount up. Because 1st place doesn’t come without a fight. Razor-sharp handling. Beastly torque. Quick-response braking. They’re not features, they’re the difference between podium and parking lot. Our legendary RM-Zs put the track—and the competition—at your mercy.ENGINE
- The high-revving 84.7cc, two-stroke, liquid-cooled, reed-valve, single cylinder engine has a bore and stroke of 48.0 mm x 46.8mm.
- The cylinder features Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) for durability, low weight, and effective heat transfer for superior class performance.
- The exhaust valves are made of aluminum to best match the expansion rate of the cylinder, improving sealing for better engine performance.
- The RM85 is equipped with a smooth-shifting, six-speed transmission and a precise rack-and-pinion activated clutch.
- The long clutch lever makes it easy to accurately locate and work the engagement point during starts and when driving off corners.
- This durable transmission features a refined shift mechanism with a strong detent spring and needle bearing on the left side of the shift drum.
- A tubular steel frame with aluminum beam swingarm provides class-leading performance on the track, especially in the corners. Designed for rigidity, durability, and straight-line performance, the frame features large diameter tubing in key areas and a large front reinforcement plate.
- The Showa 37mm inverted-style front fork is completely adjustable for rider weight, style, and ability. The fork features a cartridge system with fully adjustable rebound damping and 20-way adjustable compression damping (also included are guards to protect the inner fork tubes). The fork legs have 275 mm (10.8 inches) of travel.
- The Showa large diameter rear shock absorber is valved to produce a plush feel and is resistant to bottoming. The shock provides 277 mm (10.9 inches) of wheel travel and features adjustable compression and rebound damping force adjustment.
SubcategoryOff-Road / Dirt Bike