2019 Suzuki RM-Z250
Off-Road / Dirt Bike Motorcycle for sale by Del Amo Motorsports - Long Beach in Long Beach, California 90807
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
The 2019 RM-Z450 remains the champion’s choice, as its sleek, race-ready appearance, strong engine, and nimble chassis continue the Suzuki tradition of extraordinarily precise handling.
The RM-Z450 epitomizes Suzuki’s Winning Balance philosophy with strong brakes for controlled stopping power, a wide spread of engine muscle with high peak power, and a strong, light, and more nimble chassis that remains the class standard for cornering performance.Features may include:
Mount up. Because 1st place doesn’t come without a fight. Razor-sharp handling. Beastly torque. Quick-response braking. They’re not features, they’re the difference between podium and parking lot. Our legendary RM-Zs put the track—and the competition—at your mercy.Engine
- The 449cc, liquid-cooled, four-stroke, four-valve, DOHC engine is the latest incarnation of Suzuki’s proven and reliable fuel-injected powerplant.
- The engine has high peak horsepower with strong torque at lower engine speeds for excellent throttle response through the entire rev range.
- The cylinder head intake port shape creates a high amount of tumble flow to the incoming fuel/air to increase power output.
- The 2019 RM-Z450 features an evolved and efficient traction management system. The Electronic Control Module (ECM) continually measures throttle opening, engine speed, and gear position and then adjusts the ignition timing and fuel injector duration to fine-tune the engine output to deliver the best traction for the riding conditions.
- The RM-Z450’s traction management system is different from a street bike traction control system, as it does not measure rear tire spin. Because the needs of a motocrosser are different than a street bike, this system offers constant adjustment that maximizes traction at all times.
- The well-sorted, five-speed transmission enables precise gear shift operation. This precise transmission feel is the result of an accurately machined shift cam for exact gear selection. Specialized machining processes also increase the precision of the matching gears.
- The multi-plate, wet-clutch uses rack-and-pinion clutch release mechanism for precise feel of the engagement and disengagement points while riding.
- The lightweight chain guide is shaped to accurately route the drive chain smoothly.
Vehicle History Report
SubcategoryOff-Road / Dirt Bike
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info