2019 Suzuki RMX450Z
Off-Road / Dirt Bike Motorcycle for sale by Freedom Powersports - Weatherford in Weatherford, Texas 76086
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
Powerered by a torquey, fuel-injected, 449cc engine, the 2019 RMX450Z is the motorcycle that’s ideal for serious off-road work or just a fun day on the trails. Everything you need to take the lead off road is here, starting with the slim, aggressively-styled chassis and bodywork. Toss in the push-button electric starter, the full-function, two-mode instrument cluster, and enduro lighting, and you have the conveniences that take the worry out of your ride. Sharing core engine and chassis technology--plus new bodywork colors and graphics--with Suzuki’s Championship-winning open-class motocrosser, the RMX450Z rewrites the rules for serious trail riders.Features may include:
Rev up. When you’ve got a Suzuki off-road motorcycle, the whole world looks a little different. You start seeing trails, desert, and single-track everywhere you look. Even a rainy day just means more mud to play in. Expect loads of torque across a wide powerband with high-rpm muscle to spare.ENGINE
- The RMX450Z’s 449cc, four-stroke, four-valve, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected, DOHC power plant is based on the high-performance and reliable RM-Z450.
- Minimal differences as compared to the RM-Z450 motocross engine include a modified inlet tract and revised cam profiles to increase low- and mid-rpm power.
- The compact aluminum cylinder is finished with Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coating for durability, light weight, and efficient heat transfer.
- Strong five-speed transmission with wide gear ratios and primary/final drive ratios have been selected to suit various situations from steep trails to open terrain.
- The aluminum alloy twin-spar frame combines cast and extruded sections to achieve low weight with high rigidity and durability.
- RM-Z450-derived trail-ready suspension uses high-performance Showa forks with full adjustability.
- Aluminum link-style swingarm is descended from the RM-Z line and uses a fully adjustable Showa piggyback reservoir style rear shock.
SubcategoryOff-Road / Dirt Bike
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info