2019 Suzuki SV650 ABS
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
If you’re looking to get out on the road on a sporty bike with caf racer styling, look no further than Suzuki’s SV650X. The SV650X is a brash, middleweight bike propelled by a smooth-revving V-twin engine tucked into a slim and lightweight trellis frame. And there’s more, as the SV650X combines power and agility with classic caf racer looks. Whether in stop-and-go city traffic or on country roads, this bike delivers exhilaration and riding fun. No matter where you pull up to park, the retro appeal of the SV650X is unmistakable with its bikini fairing above the headlight, corresponding clip-on handlebars, a tuck-and-roll-look seat, and blacked out controls. Mix in your favorite stretch of road and you’ll see that this caf bike’s smooth V-twin power and agile handling make the SV650X an exciting ride with unmatched curb appeal.Features may include:
Get a grip on a whole new standard. Striking looks. Comfort. Power. Versatility. Our standards deliver easy ergonomics, modern style, and metro muscle in dynamite packages. Whatever type of riding you prefer, our standards can handle it.
- Class exclusive, 645cc, DOHC, V-twin engine produces strong, torque-rich horsepower while conforming the latest emission requirements.
- The engine’s 90-degree L-twin configuration has perfect primary balance, so a heavy, power-robbing counter balancer is not needed.
- The energy efficient engine has unique pistons that were engineered with use of FEM (Finite Element Method) analysis to achieve optimal rigidity and weight.
- Bright, durable LED combination tail and brake light, plus front and rear, amber-tinted turn signals.
- Attention to rider comfort and confidence includes a carefully shaped seat with a high-grip, tuck-and-roll-looking cover in leather-texture brown vinyl. Integrated cargo retention loops pull out from under the seat.
- The caf racer styling was developed to create a classic, bike-builder look that also showcases the V-twin engine.
- Stylized Suzuki “S” 3-D emblems on the fuel tank and the fork upper bracket denotes the quality, sophistication, and performance legacy of the brand.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for SV650X owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- 12-month limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
Vehicle History Report
- Motorcycle ID201371140
- Stock NumberUSU100988R
- Mileage999 miles
- Exterior ColorWHITE
- Heated Seats?No
- Cruise Control?No
- Antilock Brakes?No
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
For over 40 years, Rider Insurance Company has focused exclusively on providing the motorcycle community with affordable insurance and excellent, hassle-free customer service. Now Rider has the power of Plymouth Rock! Come ride with Rider. Motorcycle insurance for people who love to ride. Get a quote.