2019 Suzuki TU250X
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
Tradition comes alive in the 2019 Suzuki TU250X. Its classic single cylinder, air-cooled engine pushes a pleasant exhaust note out of a sweptback muffler thats layered with plenty of chrome. The peanut gas tank, spoked wheels, round headlight, and oval tail light are designed to remind everyone about an era when motorcycle design was simple, elegant, and all about fun. The fun continues every time you ride, thanks to its light, agile handling and smooth performance. Best of all, complement the TU250Xs classic sports appeal with the new Glass Sparkle Black or Glass Sparkle Black/Pearl Glacier White color schemes and combine it with an eye on economical ownership.Features may include:
Get a grip on a whole new standard. Striking looks. Comfort. Power. Versatility. Our standards deliver easy ergonomics, modern style, and metro muscle in dynamite packages. Whatever type of riding you prefer, our standards can handle it.ENGINE
- 249cc, air-cooled, four-stroke, single cylinder, SOHC engine with Suzukis industry-leading fuel injection system is tuned for strong low-end torque that’s well-suited for city riding.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM)-plated cylinder for improved durability, light weight, and cool running.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection system, featuring a 32mm throttle body, provides excellent throttle response, smooth power delivery, and reduced emissions.
- Diamond-style steel tube frame is lightweight and strong, producing confident and agile handling.
- The 3.2-gallon fuel tank and fuel-efficient engine provide excellent riding range.
- Front disc brake with dual-piston caliper and rear drum brakes offer strong braking performance.