2019 Suzuki V-Strom 1000
Off-Road / Dirt Bike Motorcycle for sale by Kevin Powell Motorsports - Greensboro in Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
Introduced in 2002, the V-Strom 1000 expanded the popularity of motorcycles in the adventure category. When a more proficient V-Strom 1000 debuted in 2014, it was also embraced by riders around the world. To maintain the V-Strom’s leadership in this category, Suzuki applied new technology and practical experience to the 2018 and 2019 V-Strom 1000. Always a good citizen, the V-Strom 1000 has innovative systems to maintain engine performance and great fuel economy while achieving worldwide emission standards. To emphasize Suzuki’s adventure heritage, the V-Strom’s styling hints at its lineage with a renewed call for adventure. That fresh styling also contributes to functionality and joins the unique Motion Track Anti-lock and Combined Brake System and other features to bring rider assist technology to a new group of adventure riders.
Like every V-Strom before it, the appeal and value of the 2019 V-Strom 1000 will be recognized by experienced and enthusiastic riders. If you want to enjoy a trouble-free adventure as well, join them on a V-Strom.Features may include:
Where the horizon ends, the adventure begins. Whether it’s a long-distance quest or a short-distance journey, the V-Strom is the versatile machine designed for the spirit of discovery.ENGINE
- The four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 1037cc, 90-degree, V-twin engine is designed to deliver outstanding performance across the entire powerband.
- The perfect primary balance provided by the 90-degree L-twin design negates the need for any balancer shafts or rubber mounting, as the engine has smooth power pulses.
- The distinctive fairing design is achieved by a straight styling line from the tip of its beak back to the fuel tank. This is a sharp and aggressive refinement of the Suzuki DR-Big inspired appearance.
- The advanced chassis is the foundation of a compact, lightweight adventure-ready package that provides comfort and enjoyment to a variety of riders.
- The charging system uses a durable, three-phase stator with an open-style regulator/rectifier that reduces mechanical drag and heat while producing higher output at lower engine speeds.
- LED indicators include ABS and traction control alerts, plus a freeze warning icon. This alert, together with the air temperature display, warns of possible icy road conditions.
- A wide variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for V-Strom owners are available, including luggage, heated grips, auxiliary lights, high- and low-profile seats, case guards, and a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- 12-month limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
Vehicle History Report
SubcategoryOff-Road / Dirt Bike
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info