2019 Suzuki V-Strom 650
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
Renowned for its versatility, reliability, and value, the V-Strom 650 has attracted many riders who use it for touring, commuting, or a fun ride when the spirit moves them. It is a touchstone motorcycle balanced with a natural riding position, comfortable seat, and a flexible engine character that produces stress-free riding during brief daily use or a high-mile adventure. The 2019 V-Strom 650 shares the profile of the V-Strom 1000, unifying the V-Strom family. This V-Strom has stellar engine performance and great fuel economy while achieving worldwide emission standards. A number of engineering accomplishments result in low weight and a thin chassis, producing a V-Strom that is more versatile, more controllable, and more accessible to elevate its total performance so it’s simply “more V-Strom.” And that’s what a rider wants: more of a good ride.Features may include:
Where the horizon ends, the adventure begins. Whether it’s a long-distance quest or a short-distance journey, the V-Strom is the versatile machine designed for the spirit of discovery.
- Using SV650 engineering, the V-Strom 650’s DOHC, liquid-cooled engine has been tuned to deliver clean, strong power at any rpm.
- Low-friction resin-coated pistons and SCEM-coated cylinders help deliver high mileage for class-leading touring range.
- Engine cover hardware and select other fasteners are of a new design that permits the use of Torx or conventional hex-style tools.
- The beak-style fairing, with vertically stacked headlights and a stronger internal structure, helps the V-Strom 650 cut through the wind, protecting the rider in style.
- The three-way height-adjustable windscreen was wind-tunnel tested to reduce wind sounds, buffeting, and rider fatigue.
- The fuel tank has a generous 5.3-gallon capacity but is shaped to be thin at the rear to flow into the slimmer seat, which aids the rider in touching the ground at stops.
- The multi-function instrument panel is similar in appearance to the V-Strom 1000 panel but has functions unique to the V-Strom 650.
- The instrument set includes an analog tachometer and brightness-adjustable LCD speedometer and control panel.
- LCD readouts include odometer, dual trip meter, traction control modes, gear position, coolant and ambient temperature, fuel consumption, fuel gauge, and clock. Switching between readings can be done with the left handlebar switch.
- Genuine Suzuki Accessories include side and top cases, engine guards, low- and high-profile seats, heated grips, hand guards, and more.
- 12-month limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits are available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
Vehicle History Report
- Motorcycle ID201522799
- Stock NumberU00922
- SubcategoryOff Road / Dirt Bike
- TypeDual Sport
- Mileage15,095 miles
- Exterior ColorBLACK
- Heated Seats?No
- Cruise Control?No
- Antilock Brakes?No
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
For over 40 years, Rider Insurance Company has focused exclusively on providing the motorcycle community with affordable insurance and excellent, hassle-free customer service. Now Rider has the power of Plymouth Rock! Come ride with Rider. Motorcycle insurance for people who love to ride. Get a quote.