2019 Suzuki VanVan 200
Street Motorcycle for sale by Fuel Powersports in West Bend, Wisconsin 53095
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
2019 Suzuki VanVan 200
The VanVan 200: motorcycling’s extraordinarily retro, funky machine that has formed a growing cadre of admirers. The VanVan is a machine that stands out from the crowd and punches well above its weight and class. It has long been a traditional urban adventurer and has grown into an alternative bike that’s now taking enthusiasts on long-distance riding trips just for the fun of it. Its distinctive retro look gives the VanVan a traditional charm and unique character.
The VanVan’s wide and spacious seat provides plenty of room for your plus-one and delivers maximum comfort. With stress-free, push-button starting and an advanced, compact electronic fuel injection (EFI) system, you’ll have those balloon-styled tires rolling in no time.
Choose between the Metallic Fox Orange and the Solid Iron Gray color scheme, offset by a brown seat cover that adds another touch of nostalgia to the mix. No matter how you look at it, the VanVan is a proper motorcycle in every sense, and one that’s loaded with individuality and flair. Just like you.Features may include:
Get a grip on a whole new standard. Striking looks. Comfort. Power. Versatility. Our standards deliver easy ergonomics, modern style, and metro muscle in dynamite packages. Whatever type of riding you prefer, our standards can handle it.
- Classic-looking, air-cooled 199cc, four-stroke, single cylinder engine is built for durability and excellent throttle response.
- Robust charging system supplies the battery so the VanVan’s electric start is push-button easy.
- Advanced, compact EFI system features an integrated fuel pump/injector assembly for precise fuel delivery that results in outstanding performance and economy.
- Strong, steel diamond-style frame is the foundation for low-slung fun.
- Slim-shaped, 1.7-gallon (6.5L) fuel tank is low and out of the way when riding, while providing great range.
- The wide, 18-inch 130/80 front balloon tire on an aluminum rim wheel and extra-wide, 14-inch 180/80 rear balloon tire enhance the VanVan’s classic retro look and add to its unique character.
*While supply lasts. On-Road Vehicles: Advertised price does not include sales tax, registration, title fees. Service fees not included in advertised price. Service fees vary by model, type of vehicle. Off-Road Vehicles: Advertised price does not include sales tax, registration, title fees. Destination, assembly and pre-delivery inspection extra. Price includes all rebates and is subject to change without notice. Price may exclude any added accessories or installation unless noted. Finance offers on approved credit, not everyone qualifies.Model is not available for sale to the state of California. See https://FuelPowersports.com for details.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info