2020 Harley-Davidson Sportster Iron 883
Street Motorcycle for sale by Southern Honda Powersports in CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee 37407
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
2020 Harley-Davidson Iron 883
The Sportster motorcycle has been a feature of the motorcycling landscape since it first hit the scene in 1957. This is the machine that’s done it all. Drag racing, flat-track racing, land speed records, and every kind of street riding or cross-country trek riders could dream up. Simple, righteous, bare-knuckle style. Legendary engine. Easily affordable. Infinitely customizable. Updated for the modern era. Take it wherever you want to go.
Weight, As Shipped
Seat Height, Laden
Low Seat & Slammed Suspension
The combination of a lowered front and rear suspension together with a low, narrow solo seat—just 25.7-inches high—provides comfort and confidence for riders of all sizes and experience. The ride is responsive and plush, whether you’re dodging urban potholes or out exploring the back roads.
Tuck and Roll Seat
A solo seat that combines modern comfort with an authentic “tuck and roll” design inspired by the early days of the bobber.
Machined 9-Spoke Wheels
Nine-spoke wheels that are black as night where the rim meets the rubber and set off by a more contemporary mechanical look machined into the spokes.
883cc Air-Cooled Evolution® Engine
Authentic Harley-Davidson style through and through, dripping with power. The rubber-mounted 883cc Evolution® engine runs hard and rides smooth for thousands of miles so you can just worry about taking in the freedom of boulevards and back streets.
Born at the drag strip, the low-rise, slammed black drag-style handlebar is an old-school garage feature that puts you in a forward, aggressive riding position.
• Engine Air-cooled, Evolution
• Bore 3 in.
• Stroke 3.811 in.
• Displacement 53.9 cu in
• Compression Ratio 9:01
• Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
• Exhaust Black exhaust headers and black mufflers
• Length 86 in.
• Seat Height, Laden 25.7 in.
• Ground Clearance 5.5 in.
• Rake (steering head) (deg) 30
• Trail 4.6 in.
• Wheelbase 59.6 in.
• Tires, Front Specification 100/90B19 57H
• Tires, Rear Specification 150/80B16 77H
• Fuel Capacity 3.3 gal.
• Oil Capacity (w/filter) 2.8 qt.
• Weight, As Shipped 545 lb.
• Weight, In Running Order 564 lb.
• Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
• Engine Torque 53.8 ft-lb
• Engine Torque (rpm) 3,750
• Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 27
• Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 28
• Fuel Economy 51 mpg
• Primary Drive Chain, 34/57 ratio
• Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 10.41
• Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 7.436
• Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 5.531
• Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 4.584
• Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.931
• Wheels, Front Type Black 9 Spoke with Machined Highlights
• Wheels, Rear Type Black 9 Spoke with Machined Highlights
• Brakes, Caliper Type Dual-piston front, Dual-piston rear
• Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps8 High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, low battery, security system (if equipped), ABS (if equipped)
• Gauges Handlebar-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock, dual tripmeter, low fuel warning light, low oil pressure light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info