2020 Suzuki Burgman 400
Street Motorcycle for sale by RideNow Powersports on Ina in Tucson, Arizona 85741
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
Suzuki’s premium, feature-rich scooter, the Burgman 400 is back for 2020 with a special matte black finish. Under this dark finish, the Burgman 400 continues to combine exceptional chassis and engine performance with its sleek body to be a distinctively athletic luxury scooter. The 2020 Burgman 400 sets the convenience and performance standard for all mid-sized scooters while maintaining its reputation for luxury and quality. The Burgman 400 delivers Suzuki’s winning combination of style, performance, practicality, convenience, and riding enjoyment.
Features may include:ENGINE
- Automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system ensures proper engine idle speed at all times.
- The CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) provides smooth, linear power delivery for comfortable riding at any speed riding.
- Reliable 399cc, liquid-cooled, four-stroke, DOHC, single cylinder, fuel injected engine produces greater low- to mid-range torque with a powerful peak performance, even when riding with a passenger.
- The engine’s DOHC four-valve configuration allows ideal positioning of the intake and exhaust valves for superior mechanical advantages and efficient combustion. The benefits can be felt in smooth, instantly available acceleration.
- Fold-down rear footrests provide comfort, letting the passenger feel planted and relaxed, even during extended rides.
- A pair of ergonomically designed grab bars are mounted to the sides of the seat so the passenger can have a good, comfortable grip of the scooter.
- A security gate incorporated in the lower portion of the bodywork allows a chain lock to be passed through a body panel, then around the frame, and then around an immovable object.
- The ignition switch is fitted with a magnetic security cover that opens only with a correctly coded key.
- The comprehensive and easy-to-read instruments incorporate an analog speedometer and tachometer plus an LCD display that provides odometer, twin tripmeter, clock, ambient temperature, average fuel consumption, fuel level, and coolant temperature readings. Other colored LED indicators provide turn signal, headlight, freeze, and service function alerts.
- Stylized Suzuki “S” 3-D emblems on the front leg shield and the upper meter panel denotes the quality and sophistication of the brand.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for Burgman owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- 12-month limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Get the protection and peace of mind you deserve with customized motorcycle insurance from Markel. Plus, save up to 35% with our discounts, including 10% just for switching! Get Quotes Now