2020 Suzuki DR-Z125L
Off-Road / Dirt Bike Motorcycle for sale by Kevin Powell Motorsports - Greensboro in Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
Here comes the DR-Z125L to make sure young and smaller stature riders can tackle the dirt. Larger 19-inch front and 16-inch rear tires, as well as a front disc brake, deliver big bike performance to a size-appropriate motorcycle. Styled to mirror Suzuki’s Championship-winning RM-Z and RMX models, this DR-Z promotes a more race-oriented look, while the sharp handling and strong low-end and mid-range power provide the get-up-and-go that defines off-road bikes. The looks are a testament that you can’t judge a book by its cover, because the DR-Z125L is an unassuming package packed with loads of fun.
Features may include:Engine
- Compact, 124cc, four-stroke, single cylinder, SOHC, air-cooled engine provides strong low- to mid-range power delivery that can be easily handled.
- Precise digital CDI ignition system has an ignition-timing map that’s tuned to optimize the engine’s power characteristics.
- Mikuni VM20SS carburetor contributes to excellent throttle response.
- Five-speed transmission with link-type gearshift system allows for precise operation and gives a positive feel.
- Easy-pull, rack-and-pinion manual clutch lets the rider control takeoffs and power delivery.
- Lightweight, high-rigidity steel pipe frame and rear beam-style swingarm are designed specifically to create a compact, mid-sized off-road machine.
- Lightweight aluminum rims (19-inch front/16-inch rear) for reduced weight contribute to agile handling and smooth suspension performance.
- The seat and bodywork design provides a seamless surface for easy maneuverability.
- Appropriate 32-inch seat height lets the bike fit a variety of riders.
- Six-month limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits are available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for DR-Z125L owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
Vehicle History Report
SubcategoryOff-Road / Dirt Bike