2020 Suzuki DR-Z400S
Off-Road / Dirt Bike Motorcycle for sale by RideNow Gainesville in Gainsville, Florida 32609
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
The 2020 DR-Z400S is the latest version of the motorcycle that’s the foundation of the modern DualSport movement. Starting with the DR350S and then again with the DR-Z400S, Suzuki made fun, reliable, and capable motorcycles available to anyone who’s ready to take a ride down their favorite off-road trail or ribbon of asphalt.
Riders will be impressed with the amount of torque coming from the 398cc, liquid-cooled powerplant, as well as the crisp handling from the adjustable suspension. This ultra-reliable bike is completely street legal, with an electric start and easy-to-read instrument cluster. The solid black bodywork with contrasting white graphics make the bike stand out on the road, on the trail, or even when parked.
Whether youre on the highway or on a twisty forest path, the Suzuki DR-Z400S cant be beat.
Features may include:
Choose your own adventure. For those who love carving corners and the call of the wild, our DualSport machines deliver comfort on the street, control off the beaten path, and full command everywhere in between. Get ready for an ideal combination of lightweight agility and crisp handling.ENGINE
- Simple electric starting via a lightweight starter motor with an automatic mechanical decompression system.
- A compact design, 398cc, DOHC, liquid-cooled, dry-sump engine produces strong low-rpm power. Its compact, four-valve cylinder head features large 36mm intake valves and 29mm exhaust valves to help produce broad, tractable power and torque that’s ready for any terrain.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Materials (SCEM) cylinder is durable and lightweight and provides superior heat transfer.
- Compact, five-speed transmission utilizes a cable-operated clutch with a separate magnesium outer cover for simplified clutch maintenance.
- Low-maintenance, long-life sealed O-ring type drive chain produces minimal sounds when riding.
- A pouch on the rear fender carries the tool kit, owner’s manual, or other cargo.
- A narrow frame combines thin chrome-moly steel tubes for exceptional torsional rigidity with minimal weight. The backbone tube, front down tube, and steering head gussets form the dry-sump engine oil tank. A bolt-on aluminum sub-frame helps reduce weight and simplify maintenance.
- Long travel (11.3-inch), 49mm cartridge-style fork has protective rubber boots plus adjustable compression/rebound damping and adjustable spring preload for smooth performance on all types of on- and off-road terrain.
- Electric start system provides convenient operation and features a lightweight starter motor and a compact, 6.5-amp, maintenance-free battery.
- Compact digital instrument cluster includes speedometer, odometer, twin-trip meters with addition/subtraction capability, clock, timer, and stopwatch functions.
- On-road legal lighting includes bright 60/55-watt H4 halogen headlight, compact tail/stoplight, lightweight, rubber-mounted turn signals, and horn.
- Special design mirrors rotate to avoid damage in case of impact.
- Genuine Suzuki Accessories include a low-profile seat, cargo rack, handguard set, and more.
- 12-month limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits are available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
Vehicle History Report
SubcategoryOff-Road / Dirt Bike
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info