2020 Suzuki GSX-R600
Street Motorcycle for sale by Ridenow Powersports of Phoenix in Phoenix, Arizona 85032
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
2020 Suzuki GSX-R600
The Suzuki GSX-R600 is a class-leading sportbike worthy of its race-winning GSX-R heritage. Whether you’re carving through your favorite canyon or dominating the racetrack, it offers unparalleled performance. A compact, powerful, four-cylinder engine demonstrates the advanced race-proven technology of the GSX-R line when you hit the throttle and push it to redline, while supremely refined suspension systems front and rear help provide precise, responsive handling. Wrapped in aerodynamic and lightweight bodywork that’s lifted from the racetrack, the GSX-R600 can not only win races, it can win envy.Features may include:
Built to own the racetrack and let loose on the streets. Since 1985, the GSX-R has been continuously refined to deliver new levels of performance and agility. This legacy of innovation continues with over 1 million legends made.ENGINE
- A compact 599cc, four-cylinder engine with a race-proven over-square bore/stroke ratio produces remarkably strong high rpm power delivery.
- The energy-efficient engine employs forged pistons, shot-peened connecting rods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes to reduce frictional and mechanical losses.
- Camshafts with aggressive valve-lift profiles were developed using proven MotoGP racing engine technology the first time this method has been applied to a production Suzuki.
- Lightweight and compact twin-spar aluminum alloy frame is constructed of five cast sections to produce a balance of light weight and strength.
- The frame is mated with a cast aluminum swingarm and multi-piece rear sub-frame that’s ready for racetrack use.
- Race-developed, lightweight Showa Big Piston Front Fork (BPF) delivers superb feedback and consistent performance.
- Stylized Suzuki “S” 3-D emblems on the fuel tank and the fork upper bracket denotes the quality, sophistication, and performance legacy of the brand.
- Optional single seat cowl can replace the passenger seat for an even more aggressive look or for use on solo rides or track days.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for GSX-R owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info