2020 Suzuki GSX-S1000F
Street Motorcycle for sale by Ride Now Powersports Concord in Concord, North Carolina 28027
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
2020 Suzuki GSX-S1000F
As much as the GSX-R1000 owns the racetrack, the Suzuki GSX-S1000F owns the road. This tour-capable sportbike carries Suzuki engine performance to the street, with technology and components packaged into a chassis designed for all-day riding comfort.
The 2020 GSX-S1000F is powered by a 999cc, inline-four-cylinder powerplant that provides the torque-rich power that’s ideal for street riding. It’s no surprise that this powerhouse is based on the legendary long-stroke GSX-R1000 engine, which is known for making big power through the low- and mid-range to deliver street-dominating performance.
Equipped with a powerful engine, Suzuki’s Advanced Traction Control System, a balanced KYB suspension, plus ABS-equipped Brembo and Nissin brakes, the GSX-S1000F is a street bike packed with some serious performance. Top that performance off with a new, glossy paint treatment on a wind-cheating full fairing and you have a sportbike ready for the open road or corner carving.Features may include:
Built to own the racetrack and let loose on the streets. Since 1985, the GSX-R has been continuously refined to deliver new levels of performance and agility. This legacy of innovation continues with over 1 million legends made.ENGINE
- The strong, four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 999cc, inline-four engine is designed to provide smooth throttle response and controlled acceleration.
- Ventilation holes between the cylinders reduce pumping loss within the crankcase so the engine can deliver more power and torque.
- Long-stroke GSX-R engine design has broad low- to mid-range power and torque that is ideal for street riding.
- The race-proven six-speed close-ratio transmission features vertically staggered shafts to reduce overall engine length.
- The SCAS clutch increases plate pressure under acceleration, yet acts as a slipper clutch to smooth the engine response during engine braking and corner entry.
- This large diameter, wet multi-plate clutch uses a precise cable-activated release, providing the rider with superb friction-point feel.
- Styled to complement the rest of the chassis and to house a bright dual headlight, the GSX-S1000Fs full fairing slices through the wind so the rider benefits from the upright, sporty ergonomics.
- The lightweight and compact chassis is engineered to be agile and fun to ride for a wide range of riders. This ability starts with the low-mass rigid aluminum main frame coupled with the strong aluminum alloy swingarm.
- The 43mm inverted KYB forks have adjustable compression and rebound damping, and spring preload with a generous 120mm (4.7 inch) of front wheel travel.
- The GSX-S1000F is equipped with Suzuki’s Easy Start System that requires just a simple touch of the starter button to fire up the engine (without pulling the clutch lever if the transmission is in neutral).
- The dual headlight assembly in the full fairing uses a pair of 55-watt H7 halogen bulbs one for the low beam, while both illuminate for the high beam. The tail section houses an integrated LED tail light with clear lens.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories are available, such as a tank bag and taller touring screen, plus a large selection of logo apparel.
- 12-month unlimited mileage limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info