2020 Suzuki GSX-S750
Street Motorcycle for sale by Ride Now Powersports Concord in Concord, North Carolina 28027
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
2020 Suzuki GSX-S750
The GSX-S750 blends GSX-R750-derived engine performance with an ergonomically sound chassis to fashion a naked sportbike that’s at home in the city, out on country roads, or even cruising down the interstate.
The GSX-S750’s aggressive styling stands out with its bright Metallic Diamond Red bodywork. The bike’s special appearance, strong performance, and comfortable riding posture set it apart from other middleweight sportbikes, and many of those competitors cost considerably more to purchase and own.
As with the GSX-S1000, this GSX-S750 inherits its heart and soul from Suzuki’s MotoGP race experience and the 30-year heritage of the GSX-R750. With strong, torque-rich engine power and a suite of rider-assist features, this GSX-S750 is ready to capture hearts and turn heads as the performance value leader in its class.
This is the perfect sportbike response to the craving of today’s discriminating riders, as the GSX-S750 looks great, outperforms other bikes in its class, and has a great price. It is nimble, comfortable, and an exhilarating, fun ride that retains Suzuki’s heritage of quality, reliability, and value.Features may include:
Get a grip on a whole new standard. Striking looks. Comfort. Power. Versatility. Our standards deliver easy ergonomics, modern style, and metro muscle in dynamite packages. Whatever type of riding you prefer, our standards can handle it.ENGINE
- Potent, 749cc, four-cylinder, fuel-injected engine uses over-square GSX-R750 architecture, so the power delivery is an excellent blend of strong low end and a muscular top end.
- Using the K5 generation GSX-R engine architecture also permits a shorter chassis, which greatly enhances handling. This also makes the GSX-S750 the only motorcycle in its class with an engine with SuperSport lineage.
- The race-proven, six-speed, close-ratio transmission features vertically staggered shafts to reduce overall engine length.
- With styling influenced by the GSX-S1000, but with its own aggressive turn, the GSX-S750 bodywork looks wild and forceful, yet keeps the rider comfortable at all times.
- This GSX-S750 has the Suzuki’s Easy Start System that requires just a simple touch of the starter button to fire up the engine (without pulling the clutch lever if the transmission is in neutral).
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories are available for the GSX-S750, such as a solo seat cowl and sport screen, plus a large selection of logo apparel.
Vehicle History Report
Exterior ColorMATTE BLACK
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info