2020 Suzuki GSX-S750
Street Motorcycle for sale by Ridenow Powersports of Phoenix in Phoenix, Arizona 85032
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
2020 Suzuki GSX-S750Z ABS
The GSX-S750Z ABS blends GSX-R750-derived engine performance with an ergonomically sound chassis to fashion a naked sportbike that gathers attention everywhere you ride it, thanks to its unique appearance. The GSX-S750Z ABS’s stunning red and white bodywork is complemented by a blacked-out engine and chassis components that set it apart from other middleweight sportbikes.
The GSX-S750Z ABS’s aggressive styling really stands out, as its bright Glass Sparkle Black/Pearl Glacier White bodywork and sparkling red wheels are complemented by the blacked-out engine and chassis components. The bike’s special appearance, strong performance, and comfortable riding posture set it apart from other middleweight sportbikes, and many of those competitors cost considerably more to purchase and own.
As with the GSX-S1000, this GSX-S750Z ABS inherits its heart and soul from Suzuki’s MotoGP race experience and the 30-year heritage of the GSX-R750. With strong, torque-rich engine power and a suite of rider-assist features, this GSX-S750Z ABS is ready to capture hearts and turn heads as the performance leader in its class.
This is the perfect sportbike response to the craving of today’s discriminating riders, as the GSX-S750Z ABS looks great and outperforms other entries in the class. It is nimble, comfortable, and an exhilarating, fun ride that retains Suzuki’s heritage of quality and reliability
Features may include:ENGINE
- Potent, 749cc, four-cylinder, fuel-injected engine uses over-square GSX-R750 architecture so the power delivery is an excellent blend of strong low end and a muscular top end.
- A large-capacity airbox is used to match the higher engine output. The air inlets have been designed to provide an exciting auditory experience.
- The race-proven, six-speed, close-ratio transmission features vertically staggered shafts to reduce overall engine length.
- The headlight nacelle provides a visual focal point while the under-cowl connects the chassis styling to the engine and new exhaust system.
- This GSX-S750Z ABS has the Suzuki’s Easy Start System that requires just a simple touch of the starter button to fire up the engine (without pulling the clutch lever if the transmission is in neutral).
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories are available for the GSX-S750Z ABS, such as a solo seat cowl and sport screen, plus a large selection of logo apparel.
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info