2020 Suzuki KingQuad 400
Utility Motorcycle for sale by MotoMember Manassas in Manassas, Virginia 20110
ATVs and side-by-sides serve similar purposes, but have some key differences.
Along with making sure everything is mechanically sound, you need to make sure you find the one that best suits your needs
In 1983, Suzuki introduced the worlds first 4-wheel ATV. Today, Suzuki ATVs are everywhere. From the most remote areas to the most everyday tasks, youll find the KingQuad powering a rider onward. Across the board, our KingQuad lineup is an exceptional group of ATVs.
The Suzuki KingQuad 400FSi features a five-speed manual-shift transmission and semi-automatic clutch for those who favor a bit sportier performance. It cranks out an impressive amount of torque and has an incredibly wide powerband for exceptional performance on the trail or on the job. A high-performance iridium spark plug and refined Pulsed-secondary AIR-injection (PAIR) system help provide outstanding fuel efficiency, clean emissions, and great performance.
Features may include:
Tackle the toughest jobs in no time with the power and performance of a Suzuki Utility ATV. Time for a little fun on the job? With adventure-inspiring ergonomics, powerful engines, and suspension that is ready to climb over just about anything, we’ve got you covered there too.Engine
- The KingQuad 400FSi’s fuel-injected, 376cc, four-stroke, four-valve engine produces efficient power and driveablity.
- Suzukis class-leading fuel injection smooth’s power output, especially in the mid-to-high range, and provides excellent cold starting. The system uses 3-D maps for optimum ignition, creating responsive yet environmentally compliant performance.
- Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS) uses an oil cooler and thermostat-controlled cooling fan to shed engine heat during hard work or cargo hauling.
- Push-button electric starting has a start-in-gear function—when the rear brake is applied—allowing starting without shifting to neutral (as conditions permit).
- Five-speed transmission with semi-automatic clutch with reverse allows the rider to select the ideal gear for maximum traction and fuel efficiency.
- Select 2WD or 4WD with the flip of a handlebar-mounted lever. The shaft drive system is reliable and durable and is nearly maintenance-free.
- Torque-sensing limited-slip front differential provides maximum traction and light steering when in 4WD mode.
- Sporty bodywork features sharply angled, high-clearance fenders.
- Suzukis exclusive T-shaped seat delivers rider mobility during sport riding or tackling difficult terrain. It’s also plush for extended riding comfort.
- Overall length is under 82 inches (208 cm), so the KingQuad fits into a 6.5-foot truck bed for easy transportation.
- Dual 35-watt headlights (with high and low settings) are part of the distinctive KingQuad grille appearance. Bright tail light helps make the ATV visible in dark conditions.
- Heavy-duty front and rear cargo racks let you take advantage of the ATV’s superb load capabilities. Wrinkle paint finish on the racks and front bumper is durable and scratch resistant.
- LCD instrumentation includes speedometer, odometer, trip meter, hour meter, clock, fuel gauge, and indicators for reverse, neutral, oil and FI (fuel injection).
- Automotive-style DC power outlet is included on front fender.
Vehicle SpecificationsSee All Specifications
ATV Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info