2020 Suzuki KingQuad 500
Utility Motorcycle for sale by Beach Boulevard Motorsports in Jacksonville, Georgia 32246
ATVs and side-by-sides serve similar purposes, but have some key differences.
Along with making sure everything is mechanically sound, you need to make sure you find the one that best suits your needs
2020 Suzuki KingQuad 500AXi Power Steering SE CamoThe KingQuad 500AXi Power Steering Camo SE is not just an ATV, it’s a KingQuad ATV.
Suzuki, the inventor of the 4-wheel ATV, has created the world’s best sports-utility quad with bold styling plus more capability and reliability than ever before. The legacy of the iconic KingQuad remains fresh and exciting, and is ready for you to join its history. Each model is easy to ride on any terrain with the capabilities that only a KingQuad possesses.
Features may include:Engine
- The powerful 493cc, SOHC, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine is tuned to produce a wide powerband with strong top-end power.
- The cylinder head and cylinder are canted forward for a low center of gravity, resulting in reduced engine height and lower seat height. The engine also features a balancer shaft for smooth operation.
- The compact four-valve cylinder head has large intake valves and straight intake ports for superb cylinder charging efficiency. Screw and nut valve lash adjuster simplify maintenance.
- The Quadmatic™ CVT-type automatic transmission provides versatility and convenience with a fender-mounted gate-type shifter for high/low range selection. Its advanced engine-braking system minimizes free-wheeling with the throttle off and helps control the vehicle during steep descents.
- A compact torque-sensing limited-slip front differential offers potent traction plus light steering. A differential-lock system provides serious 4WD traction.
- Handlebar-mounted push-button controls permit easy selection between 2WD, 4WD, and differential-lock 4WD. An override button on the left handlebar can be used to override the normal speed limiter when getting out of mud.
- The bold, angular bodywork features high-clearance fenders that offer great protection for the rider from flying debris. The body panels were designed to simplify maintenance needs, such as oil level checks and fuel and air filter service.
- To increase rider comfort, make the ATV easier to ride on any terrain, and increase towing capacity, the KingQuad’s frame has thick-wall tubes and reinforced brackets in key areas.
- The base steering characteristics are now tuned to an “under-steer” condition for reduced effort and tighter turning in tight conditions. This permits higher, more comfortable handlebars to be used.
- The KingQuad’s advanced electric power steering system is higher capacity than the prior generation for significantly reduced steering effort that also damps vibration and jolts to the rider.
- The new 35-watt handlebar-mounted headlight illuminates the trail in the direction you are steering the ATV. Dual 35-watt headlights (with high and low settings) are part of the KingQuads distinctive bodywork.
- The low-draw and bright LED tail light helps make the ATV visible in dark conditions while conserving power.
- The receiver-type trailer hitch mount makes it easy to select the type of equipment you want to move with the KingQuad’s higher towing capacity (up to 1322 pounds).
- Winch-ready mounts and wire conduit make winch installation simple.
- The multi-function instrument panel has improved appearance and visibility and provides service reminders based on running time or mileage. The instrumentation includes LCD readouts for speedometer, odometer, twin trip meter, hour meter, clock, fuel level, driving range, and drive mode. There are LED indicators for high, low, neutral, reverse, 2WD/4WD, and differential-locked 4WD and LED cautions for fuel injection and engine temperature.
Thank You For Choosing Beach Blvd Motorsports--the #1 Selection of Yamaha, Suzuki and KTM motorcycles, ATVs and Watercraft, as well as the Best dea
Vehicle SpecificationsSee All Specifications
ATV Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info