2020 Suzuki KingQuad 750
Utility Motorcycle for sale by Manassas Honda Kawasaki Suzuki - MHKS in MANASSAS, Virginia 20110
ATVs and side-by-sides serve similar purposes, but have some key differences.
Along with making sure everything is mechanically sound, you need to make sure you find the one that best suits your needs
Suzuki, the inventor of the 4-wheel ATV, has created the world’s best sports-utility quad with bold styling plus more capability and reliability than ever before. The legacy of the iconic KingQuad remains fresh and exciting, and is ready for you to join its history. Each model is easy to ride on any terrain with the capabilities that only a KingQuad possesses.
Features may include:Engine
- The powerful, 722cc, DOHC, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine is tuned to deliver stout low- to mid-range torque as well as impressive peak power.
- The engine’s high-capacity oil pump delivers a strong flow of cooling oil to the piston oil jet system to help increase engine durability.
- The cylinder and head are canted forward for a low center of gravity, resulting in reduced engine height and lower seat height. High-mount air intake avoids water and debris.
- The four-valve cylinder head has large 36mm intake valves and straight ports for superb cylinder charging efficiency. A sportbike-derived chain-and-gear camshaft drive system creates a compact cylinder head.
- The Quadmatic™ CVT-type automatic transmission provides versatility and convenience with a fender-mounted gate-type shifter for high/low range selection. Its advanced engine-braking system minimizes free-wheeling with the throttle off and helps control the vehicle during steep descents.
- Carefully selected CVT spring and weight calibration provides smooth and strong acceleration from stops and matches the engine’s performance to the chassis’ high towing capacity.
- The CVT tuning provides controlled engine braking to boost rider confidence and comfort during downhill riding.
- The bold, angular bodywork features high-clearance fenders that offer great protection for the rider from flying debris. The body panels were designed to simplify maintenance needs, such as oil level checks and fuel and air filter service.
- To increase rider comfort, make the ATV easier to ride on any terrain, and increase towing capacity, the KingQuad’s frame has thick-wall tubes and reinforced brackets in key areas.
- The base steering characteristics are tuned to an “under-steer” condition for low effort and tighter turning in tight conditions. This permits higher, more comfortable handlebars to be used.
- The KingQuad’s advanced electric power steering system is higher capacity than the prior generation for significantly reduced steering effort that also damps vibration and jolts to the rider.
- The new 35-watt handlebar-mounted headlight illuminates the trail in the direction you are steering the ATV. Dual 35-watt headlights (with high and low settings) are part of the KingQuads distinctive bodywork.
- The low-draw and bright LED tail light helps make the ATV visible in dark conditions while conserving power.
- A receiver-type trailer hitch mount makes it easy to select the type of equipment you want to move with the KingQuad’s generous towing capacity (up to 1322 pounds).
- Winch-ready mounts and wire conduit make winch installation simple.
Vehicle SpecificationsSee All Specifications
ATV Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info