2020 Suzuki RM85
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
2020 Suzuki RM85
The RM85 continues to carry on the powerful tradition of racing excellence in the Suzuki motocross family. The reliable two-stroke engine produces smooth power at any rpm with an emphasis on low- to mid-range performance. Just like its larger RM-Z cousins, the RM85 delivers class-leading handling for both experienced racers and rookie riders alike. With its smooth power delivery and lightweight handling, the RM85 is the perfect motocross bike for anyone learning to race—and striving to win!
Features may include:Engine
- The high-revving, 84.7cc, two-stroke, liquid-cooled, reed-valve, single cylinder engine has a bore and stroke of 48.0 mm x 46.8mm.
- The cylinder features Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) for durability, low weight, and effective heat transfer for superior class performance.
- The exhaust valves are made of aluminum to best match the expansion rate of the cylinder, improving sealing for better engine performance.
- The RM85 is equipped with a smooth-shifting, six-speed transmission and a precise rack-and-pinion activated clutch.
- The long clutch lever makes it easy to accurately locate and work the engagement point during starts and when driving off corners.
- This durable transmission features a refined shift mechanism with a strong detent spring and needle bearing on the left side of the shift drum.
- A tubular steel frame with aluminum beam swingarm provides class-leading performance on the track, especially in the corners. Designed for rigidity, durability, and straight-line performance, the frame features large diameter tubing in key areas and a large front reinforcement plate.
- The Showa 37mm inverted-style front fork is completely adjustable for rider weight, style, and ability. The fork features a cartridge system with fully adjustable rebound damping and 20-way adjustable compression damping (also included are guards to protect the inner fork tubes). The fork legs have 275 mm (10.8 inches) of travel.
- The Showa large diameter rear shock absorber is valved to produce a plush feel and is resistant to bottoming. The shock provides 277 mm (10.9 inches) of wheel travel and features adjustable compression and rebound damping force adjustment.
- A twin-piston caliper front brake with 220mm (8.7-inch) large-diameter disc and a rear brake with 200mm (7.9-inch) disc to provide excellent braking performance.
Vehicle History Report
- Motorcycle ID201242030
- Stock NumberN/A
- SubcategoryOff Road / Dirt Bike
- Heated Seats?No
- Cruise Control?No
- Antilock Brakes?No
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
For over 40 years, Rider Insurance Company has focused exclusively on providing the motorcycle community with affordable insurance and excellent, hassle-free customer service. Now Rider has the power of Plymouth Rock! Come ride with Rider. Motorcycle insurance for people who love to ride. Get a quote.