New 2020 Suzuki V-Strom 1050 XT
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
Introducing the new generation 2020 V-STROM 1050XT Adventure. The latest entry into the V-STROM legend is here to help you escape into the wilderness and explore to your heart’s content. A sleek look with the latest electronic features, travel-ready aluminum panniers, and heated grips delivers everything you need for a stress-free, comfortable ride. Limitless potential is engineered in so you can continue your adventure without pause.
Distinctive styling incorporates elements of both Suzuki’s legendary DR-Z Dakar racer and the large DualSport DR-Big. The characteristic beak design first adopted by Suzuki stays true to its heritage while being more aggressive and bolder for the new generation V-STROM.
The V-STROMS 1037cc, 90-degree V-twin engine has more peak power than ever before while maintaining its strong pull off the bottom and superb fuel economy while complying with emissions standards worldwide. New camshafts and pistons are fed by a pair of large, 49mm, Ride-by-Wire electronic throttle bodies that deliver smooth, light throttle grip action while allowing the addition of a precise cruise control system.Features may include:
Where the horizon ends, the adventure begins. Whether it’s a long-distance quest or a short-distance journey, the V-Strom is the versatile machine designed for the spirit of discovery.ENGINE
- The updated, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 1037cc, 90-degree V-twin engine delivers more horsepower with the same level of torque and fuel economy while achieving worldwide emissions requirements.
- The perfect primary balance provided by the 90-degree L-twin design negates the need for any balancer shafts or rubber mounting, as the engine has smooth power pulses.
- The new, higher compression pistons were engineered with the use of FEM analysis to achieve ideal rigidity, weight, and improved durability.
- Movement of the cast aluminum swingarm is controlled by a single rear shock with remote, hydraulic spring preload adjustment so adjusting for cargo or a passenger takes just seconds. The single-shock, link-style rear suspension also features rebound-damping force adjustment.
- Tokico Monoblock, four-piston front brake calipers are mated with 310mm floating-mount dual discs. These efficient calipers are connected to the Motion Track Anti-lock and Combination Brake System for strong stopping performance.
- Bridgestone Battlax Adventure A41 tires are fitted to D.I.D-supplied spoke-style wheels with aluminum, tubeless-style wheel rims.
- The V-STROM 1050XT Adventure has new, lightweight and low-draw LED turn signals that are brighter than the signals used on the prior V-Strom models.
- Standard are Suzuki’s heated handgrips that have multilevel heat adjustment that can be operated via the rider’s thumb (without removing hands from the handlebar).
- A wide variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for V-STROM 1050XT Adventure owners are available, including a matching aluminum top case, high- and low-profile seats, auxiliary lights, and a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
Vehicle History Report
- Motorcycle ID201501586
- Stock Number100334
- SubcategoryOff Road / Dirt Bike
- TypeDual Sport
- Mileage1 miles
- Exterior ColorBLACK
- Heated Seats?No
- Cruise Control?No
- Antilock Brakes?No
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
For over 40 years, Rider Insurance Company has focused exclusively on providing the motorcycle community with affordable insurance and excellent, hassle-free customer service. Now Rider has the power of Plymouth Rock! Come ride with Rider. Motorcycle insurance for people who love to ride. Get a quote.