2020 Suzuki V-Strom 1050
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
2020 Suzuki V-Strom 1050
Introducing the new generation 2020 V-STROM 1050. The latest entry into the V-STROM legend is here to help you escape into the wilderness and explore to your heart’s content. A sleek look with the latest features allows for a smooth and comfortable ride. Limitless potential is engineered in so you can continue your adventure without pause.
Distinctive styling incorporates elements of both Suzuki’s legendary DR-Z Dakar racer and the large DualSport DR-Big. The characteristic beak design first adopted by Suzuki stays true to its heritage while being more aggressive and bolder for the new generation V-STROM.
The V-STROM’s 1037cc, 90-degree V-twin engine has more peak power than ever before while maintaining its strong pull off the bottom and superb fuel economy while complying with emissions standards worldwide. New camshafts and pistons are fed by a pair of large, 49mm, Ride-by-Wire electronic throttle bodies that deliver smooth, light, and precise throttle grip action.Features may include:
Where the horizon ends, the adventure begins. Whether it’s a long-distance quest or a short-distance journey, the V-Strom is the versatile machine designed for the spirit of discovery.ENGINE
- The updated, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 1037cc, 90-degree V-twin engine delivers more horsepower with the same level of torque and fuel economy while achieving worldwide emissions requirements.
- The perfect primary balance provided by the 90-degree L-twin design negates the need for any balancer shafts or rubber mounting, as the engine has smooth power pulses.
- The new, higher compression pistons were engineered with the use of FEM analysis to achieve ideal rigidity, weight, and improved durability.
- The 2020 V-STROM 1050’s trim, distinctive styling incorporates elements of both Suzuki’s legendary DR-Z Dakar racer and the large DualSport DR-Big. Since its introduction by Suzuki, the characteristic off-road beak design combines with a vertically stacked LED headlight with a unique rectangular shape. The headlight effectively illuminates the road surfaces and surrounding areas so the rider has an excellent view of what’s ahead.
- The new height-adjustable windscreen was developed through extensive wind-tunnel testing to reduce wind noise and buffeting to the rider.
- A mounting bar just below the rider’s eye level is part of the windscreen mount, providing a good place to position accessories like a GPS for navigation.
- The V-STROM 1050 features an all-new, multifunction instrument panel that presents all required information on a full Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) screen using a clean and intuitive layout with information displayed in order of priority.
- Included in the LCD display are the speedometer, tachometer (full pixel digital display), gear position indicator, odometer, dual trip meters, instantaneous fuel consumption, average fuel consumption, driving range, fuel level indicator, engine coolant temperature indicator, ambient air temperature indicator, clock, voltage meter, service reminder, S-DMS mode, and traction control mode.
- A wide variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for V-STROM 1050 owners are available, including luggage, heated grips, high- and low-profile seats, center-stand, accessory bar, auxiliary lights, and a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
Vehicle History Report
- Motorcycle ID201536018
- Stock NumberUSU100099
- SubcategoryOff Road / Dirt Bike
- TypeDual Sport
- Mileage952 miles
- Exterior ColorGREY
- Heated Seats?No
- Cruise Control?No
- Antilock Brakes?No
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
For over 40 years, Rider Insurance Company has focused exclusively on providing the motorcycle community with affordable insurance and excellent, hassle-free customer service. Now Rider has the power of Plymouth Rock! Come ride with Rider. Motorcycle insurance for people who love to ride. Get a quote.