New 2021 Arcimoto FUV
Call our direct line, (541) 683-6293 ext. 817 or email us at CX@arcimoto.com
Meet the FUV, designed to transform everyday trips into pure-electric joyrides. Experience the instant thrill of instant electric torque as you accelerate to a top speed of 75 mph. Stay connected to the world around you while staying protected from the elements with a full windshield and panoramic roof. With comfortable seating for two and an optional cargo box for added storage, be sure to bring a friend—and your gear. Built on the rightsized three-wheel Arcimoto platform, the FUV fits into the tightest of parking spaces and is one of the most efficient and affordable EVs on the road today. Prepare to turn heads as you drive change.
- 75 mph top speed with instant torque and acceleration. Freeway legal with HOV lane access
Range For Every Day
- For work or school, dining in or dining out, the FUV is designed for the trips you take every day. EPA rated range of 102 city miles, 66 miles at 55 mph, and 32 miles at 70 mph.
Regen to Recharge
- Pull the regen trigger to slow down your FUV, capture that energy, and put it back into your battery to extend your range.
- Comes standard on every FUV. Slip into the tightest of parking spaces and never search for spots again.
- Stay protected from the elements with a full windshield and panoramic roof, optional removable doors, heated seats, and heated grips.
Wake Up Fully Charged
- Plug in to any standard 110v or 220v wall outlet.
3-year / 36,000-mile Warranty
- We’ve got you covered.
Nationwide Roadside Assistance
- Included with every FUV while under warranty.
Your FUV comes equipped with dual front wheel electric motors, heated seats, heated grips,
bluetooth speakers, regen trigger, criss-cross seat belts, lockable rear storage, level 1 charging cable, optional phone mount, and optional cup holder.
If you are planning on having your vehicle shipped to and registered in a state other than Oregon, Washington, California, Florida, Arizona, or Nevada, check with your local DMV for registration requirements. We are expanding our service network as fast as possible, but at this time service may not be available outside of the open states we sell to listed above.
*Price does not include taxes, license and registration, or delivery fees.*
Top Speed: 75 mph
Turning Circle:29 feet
Power: 77 bhp
Range: 102 miles city
66 miles @ 55 mph
32 miles @ 70 mph
Weight & Measures
Overall Length: 113″
Overall Width: 61″
Max Height: 65″
Ground Clearance: 5.5″ unladen
Shipping Weight: 1,300 lbs.
GVWR: 1,800 lbs.
Battery System: Lithium-Ion (NMC)
Integrated Charger: 120V (Level 1) & 240V (Level 2) Auto-Switching
Passengers: 2 in Tandem Configuration
Brakes: Hydraulic with Regenerative Assist
Seat Belts: Dual Shoulder/Lap Belts on Both Seats
Direction: Forward & Reverse w/40-Degree Turning
Vehicle History Report
- Motorcycle ID201208371
- Stock NumberN/A
- Engine77 bhp dual electric motors
- Exterior ColorBlack
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
For over 40 years, Rider Insurance Company has focused exclusively on providing the motorcycle community with affordable insurance and excellent, hassle-free customer service. Now Rider has the power of Plymouth Rock! Come ride with Rider. Motorcycle insurance for people who love to ride. Get a quote.