New 2022 Suzuki DR-Z125L
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
Here comes the 2022 DR-Z125L to make sure young and smaller stature riders can tackle the dirt. Larger 19-inch front and 16-inch rear tires, as well as a front disc brake, deliver big bike performance to a size-appropriate motorcycle. Here’s the perfect platform to build essential riding skills upon, as the DR-Z125L has a true manual clutch and a five-speed transmission so riders can develop these skills as they advance within the sport of motorcycling. Styled to mirror Suzuki’s Championship-winning RM-Z and RMX models, this DR-Z arrives with a race-oriented look, while the sharp handling and strong low-end and mid-range power provide the get-up-and-go that defines off-road bikes. The bike’s race ready looks prove you can’t judge a book by its cover, because the DR-Z125L is an unassuming, easy to ride package packed with loads of fun.
Features may include:ENGINE
- Compact, 124cc, four-stroke, single cylinder, SOHC, air-cooled engine provides strong low- to mid-range power delivery that can be easily handled.
- Mikuni VM20SS carburetor contributes to excellent throttle response.
- Spark-arrestor equipped muffler is environmentally friendly yet has a pleasant exhaust note.
- The 2022 DR-Z125L is eligible for California Green Sticker Off-Road registration.
- Five-speed transmission with link-type, foot-operated gearshift system for precise operation and good feedback to the rider.
- Easy-pull, rack-and-pinion manual clutch lets the rider control takeoffs and power delivery.
- Lightweight, high-rigidity steel pipe frame and rear beam-style swingarm are designed specifically to create a compact, mid-sized off-road machine.
- The seat and bodywork design provides a seamless surface for easy maneuverability.
- Strong braking performance is provided by a lightweight front disc brake and rear drum brake.
- The rear shock absorber spring preload is fully adjustable for a wide range of riding conditions and rider weight.
Vehicle History Report
- Motorcycle ID201304305
- Stock Number100405
- SubcategoryOff Road / Dirt Bike
- Exterior ColorYELLOW
- Heated Seats?No
- Cruise Control?No
- Antilock Brakes?No
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
For over 40 years, Rider Insurance Company has focused exclusively on providing the motorcycle community with affordable insurance and excellent, hassle-free customer service. Now Rider has the power of Plymouth Rock! Come ride with Rider. Motorcycle insurance for people who love to ride. Get a quote.