New 2023 CFMoto ZForce 950
Learn all about the 2019 Honda Talon and compare the 1000X model vs. 1000R. Read about their features, horsepower, accessories, price range, and their competition in this review.
Features may include:
- 62hp V-twin, liquid cooled 8-valve engine
- High strength FEA optimized one-piece HSLA steel frame
- Independent arched dual A-arm front suspension w/ fully adjustable oil shocks.
- TTA rear suspension with dual A-arm & connection rod w/ fully adjustable oil shocks.
- RIDEVISION high-intensity LED headlights & DRL
- Full underside protective skid plates
- Electronic Throttle Control
- 5” LCD display
- CVTech transmission
- Quick-Ratio variable Electronic Power Steering
- Ground clearance: 10”
- 14” alloy wheels, 26” radial tires
- 50” trail width
- 2 engine modes: Normal and Sport.
- 2” hitch receptacle, 1,500lb towing capacity
- 3500lb winch
- Roof, tilt steering, LED taillights, 330lb cargo rack capacity, DC power & USB outlets
PARTS AND ACCESSORIES ARE ADDITIONAL
- Motorcycle ID201492653
- Stock NumberCF000340
- Heated Seats?No
- Cruise Control?No
- Antilock Brakes?No
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
For over 40 years, Rider Insurance Company has focused exclusively on providing the motorcycle community with affordable insurance and excellent, hassle-free customer service. Now Rider has the power of Plymouth Rock! Come ride with Rider. Motorcycle insurance for people who love to ride. Get a quote.