New 2023 Suzuki DR650S
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
The 2023 Suzuki DR650S remains the best all-around, dual-purpose motorcycle available today. Always an outstanding performance value, every DR650S is quality built by Suzuki and features a reliable, 644cc, oil-cooled, four-stroke, single engine carried in a strong steel, semi-double cradle frame.
A variety of riders can enjoy this motorcycle, thanks to a seat height that can be significantly reduced (using the optional Short Side Stand Kit from Suzuki Genuine Accessories). Strong aluminum, spoke-style rims carrying tires that can handle the street or dirt are fitted so riders can tackle pavement or trails with ease.
With new Solid Black and Solid Gray bodywork with contrasting black and orange graphics, or the new bright Solid Special White bodywork that features distinctive blue and black graphics, the DR650S looks good when ridden on any surface. Whatever riding adventure you plan to undertake, the 2023 Suzuki DR650S is your willing partner.
Features may include:
- A true DualSport, the DR650S is ready to cruise around town, up the highway, or down your favorite trail.
- Convenient push-button electric starting easily gets the torque-rich, 644cc, air- and oil-cooled, 4-stroke thumper ready for fun
- The smooth-shifting transmission with easy-pull clutch takes it easy to ride the DR650S on any kind of road
- Built around cast and tubular parts that are precision welded together, the strong steel frame has high-quality suspension and brakes components for trouble-free riding.
- Engineered into the suspension is the ability to lower the seat height (Suzuki dealers can perform using an accessory side stand kit).
- The compact and powerful, 644cc, SOHC, four-stroke, air- and oil-cooled engine features the Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS). Piston-jet cooling and an engine oil cooler create consistent performance in a variety of conditions.
- The engine is tuned with an emphasis on performance in the low- to mid-rpm range, while a gear-driven balancer shaft minimizes vibration for a comfortable ride.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM)-coated aluminum cylinder is used for durability, light weight, and excellent heat dissipation.
- A lightweight, compact, rigid semi-double cradle frame provides agile handling on- and off-road
- Innovative, height-adjustable front fork provides smooth and progressive action. Large diameter, thin-walled tubes reduce unsprung weight, while maintaining high rigidity.
- A link-type rear suspension with piggyback style, aluminum-body shock absorber provides stable performance. The height adjustable shock features adjustable spring preload and compression damping to personalize the suspension for rider, load, and terrain.
- Front and rear suspensions provide generous 260mm (10.2-inch) wheel travel for superb performance over rough terrain.
- DR650S is powered by a lightweight and compact, low-maintenance battery.
- A fully equipped lighting system comes with a bright 60/55-watt halogen headlight.
Vehicle History Report
- Motorcycle ID201385046
- Stock Number100855
- SubcategoryOff Road / Dirt Bike
- TypeDual Sport
- Exterior ColorBLACK
- Heated Seats?No
- Cruise Control?No
- Antilock Brakes?No
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
For over 40 years, Rider Insurance Company has focused exclusively on providing the motorcycle community with affordable insurance and excellent, hassle-free customer service. Now Rider has the power of Plymouth Rock! Come ride with Rider. Motorcycle insurance for people who love to ride. Get a quote.