2023 Suzuki Hayabusa
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
The Suzuki Hayabusa has firmly established its status as motorcycling’s Ultimate Sportbike. The 2023 version of Suzuki’s flagship sportbike is propelled by a muscular, refined inline four-cylinder engine housed in a proven and thoroughly updated chassis with incomparable manners, managed by an unequaled suite of electronic rider aids within stunning aerodynamic bodywork that is distinctly Hayabusa.
Features may include:
- The Hayabusa is instantly recognizable as its wind-cheating body preserves the cues that were inspired by the peregrine falcon the world’s fastest animal. To bring a sophisticated appearance to the iconic Hayabusa, Suzuki’s design team incorporated distinct lines and shapes to achieve an expression of refinement and ultimate performance
- For 2023, riders may choose from three stunning color schemes: Metallic Matte Black & Glass Sparkle Black, Pearl Vigor Blue & Pearl Brilliant White, or Metallic Thunder Gray & Candy Darling Red. Each scheme features the iconic Hayabusa Kanji symbols and name logos.
- The Hayabusa’s legendary 1340cc, four-cylinder, DOHC engine is fed by Ride-by-Wire electronic throttle bodies with dual fuel injectors feeding each cylinder, mixing with pressurized air from the Suzuki Ram Air Direct (SRAD) intakes in the nose of the aerodynamic fairing. The symmetrical twin silencer exhaust system is lighter with better flow and a stimulating exhaust note.
- The Hayabusa’s superbike-caliber, twin-spar aluminum frame delivers a stable ride with nimble handling that can be personalized through the adjustable KYB-supplied suspension. Optimized aerodynamics and wind protection provide comfort while improved braking performance inspires rider confidence.
- The Hayabusa employs an advanced version of the Suzuki Intelligent Ride System (S.I.R.S.); a comprehensive collection of electronic rider aids like Cruise Control and Bi-directional Quick Shift systems that can optimize and personalize the motorcycle’s performance characteristics to match the conditions and desires of the rider. Only the Hayabusa offers this premium suite of aids that simultaneously boosts performance and comfort as riders enjoy the ultimate sportbike experience.
Vehicle History Report
- Motorcycle ID201356878
- Stock NumberS00399
- TypeSport Bike
- Mileage1 miles
- Exterior ColorGRAY
- Heated Seats?No
- Cruise Control?No
- Antilock Brakes?No
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
For over 40 years, Rider Insurance Company has focused exclusively on providing the motorcycle community with affordable insurance and excellent, hassle-free customer service. Now Rider has the power of Plymouth Rock! Come ride with Rider. Motorcycle insurance for people who love to ride. Get a quote.