New 2023 Suzuki RM-Z250
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
The choice of wise professionals and privateers everywhere, the 2023 RM-Z250 is ready for battle. The agile RM-Z250 combines the sleek, race-ready appearance of the RM-Z450 with a versatile engine and responsive chassis to deliver superior performance. Using Suzuki’s “RUN, TURN, and STOP” philosophy, factory engineers have made the RM-Z250 a formidable competitor.
The RM-Z250 has always set the standard as the best handling 250 on the track. Fed by a dual injector EFI system, a center-port cylinder head and an AMA-compliant exhaust, the RM-Z250’s engine delivers strong, usable power through the entire rev-range.
The twin-spar aluminum frame and hydro-formed swingarm carry a KYB-supplied suspension that includes a coil spring fork and a shock with four-way damping force adjustment. Strong brakes and ergonomically shaped bodywork help keep the rider in control as the RM-Z250 carves up the racetrack.
Tuning the fuel injection and ignition for maximum performance is easy thanks to Suzuki’s smartphone-based MX-Tuner and proven fuel-coupler system. Suzuki’s Winning Balance is on display with the 2023 RM-Z250 as it maintains its own high standard for cornering performance.
Features may include:Superb Engine Performance
- Center-port cylinder head increases output and throttle response
- Dual fuel injector system boosts high rpm power
- Traction management system helps the bike hook up
- Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control (S-HAC) gets you out front
- Frame and swingarm balances lightness with strength
- Engine placement and mounting aid chassis nimble handling
- Coil spring KYB fork provides superb performance and easy tuning
- KYB rear shock and linkage deliver remarkable control
- Race-ready, high-grip Dunlop MX33 tires
- Large-diameter front brake increases stopping power and feel
- Compact rear master cylinder is designed to prevent mud from collecting on it and from catching on the rider’s boots
- Aggressive new styling from the championship caliber RM-Z450
- Narrow cockpit lets the rider move with ease for maximum racing performance
- Suzuki’s MX-Tuner 2.0 is supplied, providing quick fuel injection and ignition tuning through an easy-to-use smart-phone application
- Fuel couplers are included for quick and easy EFI tuning
Vehicle History Report
- Motorcycle ID201500793
- Stock Number100334
- SubcategoryOff Road / Dirt Bike
- Exterior ColorYELLOW
- Heated Seats?No
- Cruise Control?No
- Antilock Brakes?No
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
For over 40 years, Rider Insurance Company has focused exclusively on providing the motorcycle community with affordable insurance and excellent, hassle-free customer service. Now Rider has the power of Plymouth Rock! Come ride with Rider. Motorcycle insurance for people who love to ride. Get a quote.