New 2024 Suzuki DR-Z50
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
2024 Suzuki DR-Z50
The ideal way to introduce young, beginning riders to the sport of motorcycling, the 2024 Suzuki DR-Z50 wraps big bike looks around a platform developed to keep adults in control of the ride. This compact, Suzuki-built mini-bike brings ease and convenience to riders just getting started on two wheels. With an automatic clutch, three-speed transmission, electric starting, and a low 22-inch seat height, this race-styled bike will help build confidence and riding ability for young, supervised riders. The 49cc engine delivers a smooth, controllable power band, and adult supervisors can adjust its power level so young riders can learn at a proper pace.
This motorcycle can be in the family for years, thanks to its rugged construction and sturdy 10-inch wheels; the Suzuki DR-Z50 combines a reliable engine with quality running gear that’s built to last. The DR-Z50 is the ideal way to get your whole family involved in motorcycling!
Features may include:ENGINE
- Powered by a reliable, 49cc, four-stroke engine, the DR-Z50 has plenty of torque to deliver the right level of controllable performance for a younger rider.
- The DR-Z50’s engine has a smooth power band with peak power that can be controlled via the adjustable throttle limiter that allows supervising adults to control engine output to suit the rider’s ability.
- Starting the DR-Z50 requires a simple push of the electric start button. Riders can also kick-start the bike, so a fun day of riding is always available.
- Adult supervision is essential, so young riders get off to a safe and fun start to motorcycling. The DR-Z50 provides the security of a keyed ignition, so the engine can’t run unless an adult has switched it on.
- Clean-burning four-stroke engine is EPA Emissions compliant.
- The easy-to-use automatic clutch smoothly transmits power through the three-speed transmission, so beginning riders learn key-shifting techniques, while discovering the joy of riding.
- Inverted front forks have a RM-Z-inspired design to produce enjoyable riding on a variety of terrain surfaces, with 3.8 inches of front wheel travel to absorb bumps.
- Aggressive RM-Z-inspired styling with bright yellow bodywork and complementary black, blue, and red graphics let the rider enjoy a big bike look and appeal.
- Don’t be fooled by the DR-Z50’s light weight: It has a durable steel frame and swingarm designed to carry a wide range of riders and can easily tackle a variety of riding conditions.
- Low 22-inch seat height puts entry-level riders at ease. A slightly forward-leaning riding position allows for maximum rider mobility.
- Strong braking performance is provided by front and rear drum brakes. Adjustable front brake lever fits a variety of different-sized hands for optimum young rider control.
- The DR-Z50 is designed for use by children and off-road use only—do not use on public roads. Single rider only—weight limit 40 kg (88 pounds).
- The DR-Z50 is not recommended for children under age seven. Parental supervision is required during operation.
- Rider must always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Ride safely and be thoughtful of others.
- 6-month limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for DR-Z50 families are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
Vehicle History Report
- Motorcycle ID201533732
- Stock NumberSU100075
- SubcategoryOff Road / Dirt Bike
- Mileage1 miles
- Exterior ColorYELLOW
- Heated Seats?No
- Cruise Control?No
- Antilock Brakes?No
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
For over 40 years, Rider Insurance Company has focused exclusively on providing the motorcycle community with affordable insurance and excellent, hassle-free customer service. Now Rider has the power of Plymouth Rock! Come ride with Rider. Motorcycle insurance for people who love to ride. Get a quote.