2024 Suzuki GSX-R750
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
Suzuki revolutionized the sportbike category with the introduction of the original GSX-R750 in 1985. Today, the 2024 GSX-R750 continues Suzuki’s tradition of building Supersport bikes powered by a strong engine carried in a lightweight and nimble chassis.
On the road or on the track, the GSX-R750 delivers a breathtaking combination of outstanding engine performance, crisp handling, compact size, and light weight. Its secret is an unequaled pairing of 750cc performance with the lightweight, compact chassis of a 600cc Supersport, complemented by technologically advanced suspension front and rear.
The 2024 GSX-R750 remains true to the GSX-R’s original concept of a light and nimble chassis carrying a strong, responsive engine. The GSX-R750 is a modern representative of Suzuki’s championship-winning heritage, delivering an exciting riding experience you can use on the street or on the racetrack it’s your choice.
Features may include:
- Two stunning paint schemes are available for the 2024 GSX-R600 are Pearl Brilliant White / Metallic Triton Blue schemes join the popular Metallic Matte Black No. 2 / Glass Sparkle Black paint combination.
- The GSX-R750’s fuel-injected, 750cc, four-cylinder engine powers a balanced sportbike experience. This engine pulls strong off the bottom like a larger-displacement powerplant while it builds revs like a smaller mill it’s the best of both worlds.
- The Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) lets the rider adjust the engine’s power delivery to suit the riding conditions.
- The twin-spar aluminum frame effectively connects the steering head with the swingarm pivot portion of the chassis in a way that balances light weight and strength. The engine is suspended below the frame to keep mass low and the wheelbase short to promote nimble handling.
- The Showa Big Piston Front Fork (BPF) and remote reservoir rear shock absorber are fully adjustable to deliver exceptional handling.
- Twin Brembo Monobloc, radially mounted front brake calipers grasp fully floating stainless steel brake rotors to deliver strong stopping power.
Vehicle History Report
- Motorcycle ID201532160
- Stock NumberS00150
- TypeSport Bike
- Mileage1 miles
- Exterior ColorBLACK
- Heated Seats?No
- Cruise Control?No
- Antilock Brakes?No
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
For over 40 years, Rider Insurance Company has focused exclusively on providing the motorcycle community with affordable insurance and excellent, hassle-free customer service. Now Rider has the power of Plymouth Rock! Come ride with Rider. Motorcycle insurance for people who love to ride. Get a quote.