New 2024 Suzuki QuadSport Z50
What is an ATV? What is a UTV? We have answers about how they serve similar purposes but have some key differences.
Along with making sure everything is mechanically sound, you need to make sure you find the one that best suits your needs
2024 Suzuki QuadSport Z50
The 2024 QuadSport Z50 is designed for adult-supervised riders ages six and older and includes features that make learning to ride a safe and fun experience. With an emphasis on safety and adult control, this quad features a throttle limiter to control engine output, a tether switch to remotely shut off the ignition, and a keyed main switch that prevents unauthorized use. Adjustable hand controls, an automatic transmission, full floorboards, and a low seat height make sure that beginning riders will enjoy active convenience and control. To sum it up, the QuadSport Z50 is packed with quality, safety, and style, making it the perfect choice for younger adventurers!
Features may include:
- Designed for adult-supervised riders ages 6 and older
- Keyed ignition and remote, tether-type engine-stop switch
- Adjustable throttle limiter controls speed
- Easy electric starting, plus backup recoil starter
- Smooth-running CVT automatic transmission
- Compact, 49cc, four-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine has been designed for durability and low maintenance.
- Efficient, push-rod valve train lets the engine operate quietly. Easy-access oil filter and filler cap simplify service.
- Clean-burning, four-stroke engine complies with Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emissions regulations.
- Includes an easy electric starting system plus a standard back-up recoil starter.
- Child-size (Y-6) controls allow easy operation.
- Strong, high-rigidity steel frame is sturdy and compact.
- Independent swingarm front suspension with coil-over shock absorbers and a single-shock rear suspension provide long wheel travel for a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Large-diameter, semi-sealed front drum brakes and single fully-sealed rear drum brake provide strong braking performance.
- Modern styling with full floorboards and a big Quad look also features brilliant yellow bodywork with black and red graphics.
- 12-month limited warranty is double the length of most other youth ATV warranties. Longer coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for QuadSport owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- Motorcycle ID201530308
- Stock NumberS00248
- Exterior ColorChampion Yellow
- Heated Seats?No
- Cruise Control?No
- Antilock Brakes?No
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
For over 40 years, Rider Insurance Company has focused exclusively on providing the motorcycle community with affordable insurance and excellent, hassle-free customer service. Now Rider has the power of Plymouth Rock! Come ride with Rider. Motorcycle insurance for people who love to ride. Get a quote.