New 2024 Suzuki RM-Z250
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
The 2024 RM-Z250 remains the choice of wise professionals and privateers everywhere, as this agile bike combines the sleek, race-ready appearance of the RM-Z450 with a versatile engine and responsive chassis to deliver exceptional performance. Using Suzuki’s “RUN, TURN, and STOP” philosophy, factory engineers have made the RM-Z250 a formidable competitor.
Fed by a dual injector EFI system, a center-port cylinder head and an AMA-compliant exhaust, the RM-Z250’s four-stroke, four-valve engine delivers strong, usable power through the entire rev-range.
The RM-Z250 has a long-standing reputation as the best handling 250 on the track. The twin-spar aluminum frame and hydro-formed swingarm carry a KYB-supplied suspension that includes a coil spring fork and a shock with four-way damping force adjustment. Strong brakes and ergonomically shaped bodywork help keep the rider maneuver the RM-Z250 as it carves up the racetrack.
Tuning the fuel injection and ignition for maximum performance is easy thanks to Suzuki’s smartphone-based MX-Tuner and proven fuel-coupler system. Suzuki’s Winning Balance is on display with the 2024 RM-Z250 as it maintains its own high standard for cornering performance.
Features may include:ENGINE FEATURES
- Fitted with a center-port cylinder head, the fuel-injected, 249cc, liquid-cooled, four-stroke, four-valve, DOHC engine remains proven and reliable.
- The engine delivers strong peak power and superb throttle response through the entire rev range.
- Using a smartphone application that wirelessly connects to the MX-Tuner’s compact transceiver, fuel delivery and ignition timing can be quickly changed.
- The MX-Tuner application can pre-program personalized settings into the ECM that can be activated by plugging in one of the supplied fuel couplers.
- The five-speed transmissions second gear ratio and overall final ratio matches the engine’s stronger output for outstanding acceleration and top speed.
- True to Suzuki transmission standards, the gear shift operation is smooth and precise. Carefully designed parts like the precisely machined shift cam and corresponding gears create a transmission a racer can rely on.
- The RM-Z250 features a frame and swingarm design that continues Suzuki’s reputation for creating the best-handling motocross motorcycles.
- The aluminum alloy, twin-spar frame combines cast and extruded sections to achieve superior front-and-rear weight distribution, while balancing strength and weight.
- Competition motorcycles like the RM-Z250 can only be ridden on non-public land in California per California Air Resource Board (CARB) regulations.
Vehicle History Report
- Motorcycle ID201525507
- Stock NumberSU100359
- SubcategoryOff Road / Dirt Bike
- Exterior ColorYellow
- Heated Seats?No
- Cruise Control?No
- Antilock Brakes?No
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
For over 40 years, Rider Insurance Company has focused exclusively on providing the motorcycle community with affordable insurance and excellent, hassle-free customer service. Now Rider has the power of Plymouth Rock! Come ride with Rider. Motorcycle insurance for people who love to ride. Get a quote.